12.

It was silence during the van nothing you were worried that there won't be a connection at all. "This is going take a while so hang on tight!" president said you sigh someone has to start a conservation. "This is so boring." crow said "Just because your family are dairy farmers doesn't mean the rest of us are bored too." yaiba said sunrise ask crow "Your family are dairy farmers?" he nodded "Yeah but no one truly understand how my family is." "Dude your talking to sunrise gentlemen (Real last name weird right?) a person who lives with dairy farmers and taught to be christian." "Oh finally someone understand dairy farmers." sunrise and crow did a fist bump the rest of you are like confuse it's like they no each other all ready well you can't blame them they were raised by dairy farmers. "Is it me? or things got weird." pride ask everyone else agrees. You smile maybe there was a little connection after all. The van stopped "Wait what happen?" dove asked "We ran out of gas." president said sunrise got a list writing some things down "What are you doing?" you asked "Checking this off some things I'm going to bring to survive since I remember my family forget gas." (True) sunrise answer everyone got out off the van you got your stuff before you got off the van. "Maybe there's a village nearby to get help." you said looking around "So what are we going to do? walk and get lost with a van." rom said "Exactly!" president said, "Were not leaving this van behind! so were going to push it I'll be in the front seat." as he went back to the van leaving you guys doing the hard job. "Alright let's do this." pride said pushing the van with the ShinganCrimsonz except aion. Sunrise was falling down a lot "Man this really sucks." but she continue to push. "Why can't we just leave the van here and go get help." dove said as she walked away "Where are you going?" you asked "Finding a way to get help the van is just wasting are time I'm going to find help and try waste time on that." dove said pointing the van "I'm coming with you!" you said catching up with dove "Same." aion said walking you smile you know he always got your back. "Yeah I'm to lazy to push this van." crow said joining them. Soon everyone else join dove leaving president with the van. 

"Where are we even going." sunrise asked "Don't know I'll go look pride said climbing up a tree." pride said climbing up a tree "Is she always like this?" aion asked you nodded she came back saying "Don't know but there a good chance we continue." everyone nodded continuing walking soon arriving a waterfall "Everyone watch your step," you said seeing the edge "We could fall if one of thes-" all of a sudden some edges break making you fall. "Y/n!" you felt a person got your hand it was aion that's right aion was next to you so who grab him? "H-hang on.." sunrise said hanging aion had she was about to fall to the cliff but rom grab her tail making her yelp. Sunrise try to pull you guys up but aion hand start slipping. "Don't let go!" aion said "I'm trying." sunrise said everyone else pull hard but fall down to the ground "Did we save them?" dove asked sunrise hold out aion's glove guess not. "Oh my gosh please don't be dead." everyone went to see you yelled "Were okay actually not really aion hurt there's another path here we can meet soon." "Okay! good luck then." dove yelled back as others continued you sigh of relief you thought you and aion was dead for sure. 

Aion try to get up but fall down to you "Aion you okay?" you ask "I'm okay just tired." he said you nodded you look around seeing a cave "We can spend are night there." you said getting aion to lean on your shoulder even he is taller then you but you manage to get there. "Thank goodness I have my stuff here." you said having a bag and a suit case. He sat down near some rocks "Where does it hurt?" you ask "Just my shoulder my back is just worn out." he answered you check on it seeing a little bleeding you torn the bottom of your shirt wounded it to aion. "Sorry I have to make you do this." he said you change to a sweater while saying "No problem I always got extra." you got up to make somethings and finally made a fire to keep you both warm. "Wonder if they found help." you said looking at the fire "Beats me." he said he groan a little from the pain. "Aion you need rest." you said to him getting him a blanket to cover him "Don't you need rest to?" aion asked you shook your head "I'll stay up a little bit." you got up to find more wood and then soon came back with more wood "That should do for the night." you said you turn seeing aion who's asleep. You rest a little bit on the other side to be sure to take an eye on him at the same time, you took a little sleep but woke up being worn. "Y/n..." you heard aion say "Yeah?" you answer "I want you to sleep next to me please." he relied a little to sleepy to open his eyes you nodded going next to him leaning in his right shoulder. He smile turning to your direction pressing his lips to yours but soon separated the kiss. You smile having your head against his chest all he wanted was love.