Chapter 14

"I heard shouting! What happened?!" Shuuto called out as he ran towards the group. He scanned the people, but you were nowhere to be found. "Where is my Lady?!"
Obi kicked a chair angrily and slammed his fist against the wall, causing the group to jump.
"She was kidnapped..." he growled.
"She what?!" Shuuto shouted angrily, grabbing Obi by the collar.
Obi grabbed his arm tightly.
"Bandits took her!"
"Then why didn't you protect her?! Why are you still here?!"
"Tch."

Obi brushed him aside and leaped into the trees.
"That bastard-"
"Shuuto," warned Mitsuhide. "It's not Obi's fault. They took her by surprise."
"I should've been here-"
Zen placed a hand on Shuuto.
"We'll find her. We definitely will. I promise you that, Shuuto."

A few hours passed by and there was no news or leads about your disappearance. Even Obi hasn't returned from tracking you.
"Where is Obi?" Mitsuhide wondered worriedly.
"I'm not sure. He hasn't come back yet," replied Kiki, looking towards the woods.
Suddenly, a dark figure jumped out and landed right next to them.
"Obi! So? Did you find anything?" Mitsuhide asked.
Obi shook his head, his eyebrows furrowing, and gritting his teeth.

"I couldn't find her."
"It's alright Obi-"
"How is it alright?!" Obi shouted angrily. "I lost her! I wasn't able to protect my own partner!"
"You lost Shirayuki once and we got her back," reassured Mitsuhide.
"It's not the same!" Obi growled. "It's not..."
"Then why?"
"Because I-" Obi gritted his teeth. "I need to find her."

"We received some news!" Shuuto shouted as he ran towards the group. "A group of bandits were sighted boarding a ship. They had a young lady with them, but witnesses say she seemed unconscious."
"Ship huh?" Obi muttered, looking towards the ocean. "I'm going. Tell Master."
"Hold it," says Shuuto. "I'm coming with you. I will make sure my Lady gets home safely myself."

"Suit yourself," hissed Obi, walking away.
Shuuto whistled loudly, causing Obi and the others to pause and stare at him.
"What??"
"I wasn't calling for you," says Shuuto. "I was calling for him."
Obi turned to find a large black dog running towards him.
"What the-"
"Cocoa, come here," says Shuuto.
"A dog?" Mitsuhide wondered.

"It's (y/n)'s dog," says Kiki.
"He's trained to hear my Lady's whistle wherever she is," explained Shuuto. "If she escapes, I'm sure she will call for him."
"Fine," sighed Obi, a little frustrated that he didn't even know you had a dog. "Let's go."

Your eyes slowly opened and you sat up with a jolt, observing your surroundings. You were laying on the floor of what looks like some type of cell when you noticed the bars. You strode over to it and shook the bars as hard as you could.
"It's sturdier than you think, little lady," laughed the man who grabbed you.
"What do you want with me?!" You demanded.
"I want to sell you."

"You what?! Do you know who I am?!"
"Why of course! And that's why I took you! A skilled noble woman like yourself should come at a high price!" the man laughed.
You gritted your teeth. There has to be a way out of here. You scanned the dark cell, but there was no other exit. You then felt the ground sway and rock. No.. This means...
"Yep! Your expression is right," says the man. "We're on a boat. And there's no other way to escape."

He laughed as he walked back up to the deck of the ship.
"Ugh!" You cried, slamming the bars. "Why?!"
You looked up and noticed a ledge at the top. The gap to the ceiling was large enough for you to hide in and swing yourself over. You smirked, you just got an idea.

"Heeey!" You called out. "Is anyone there?? I need a bucket. I feel like throwing up!"
You heard footsteps approach you and a man appeared, slightly annoyed.
"What do you want, kid?"
"I-I feel sick..." You say.
"You don't look sick."