Chapter 15

You snuck quietly into the dark haired man's room and tiptoed towards his bed. He was still sleeping. Gently, you climbed onto his bed and shook him, his eyes immediately opening.
"Obi..." You whispered.
Obi sat up quickly, rubbing his eyes. Then he looked at you and then observed the room.

"What? What is it? Are you okay?" He questioned worriedly.
You giggled.
"I'm okay. Calm down. It's morning and Mitsuhide told me to wake you up."
Obi sweatdropped and let out a sigh as he laid back down on his bed.
"You could've just knocked."
"But then you wouldn't have gotten up!" You say, pulling on his arm. "C'mon Obi. Get up..."

"Tell Mistress or Miss Kiki to wake me up."
An angry tick appeared on your head. You grabbed your new bow behind you and whacked him on the head.
"OW!"
"Insolent jerk," you muttered, walking away.
When Obi finally came out, you were all gathered outside in the garden as Shirayuki and Zen talked quietly to each other. You were sitting on the stone rails and leaning against a pillar while Mitsuhide and Kiki sat around a table drinking tea.

"Oh, Obi! Good morning," greeted Mitsuhide. "So you finally decided to wake up."
"I guess," Obi mumbled, looking up at you, but you turned away.
"Miss Kiki next time-"
"No."
Mitsuhide chuckled.
"Maybe next time you should try getting up on your own. Then people won't be angry at you."

"All I asked for was either Miss Kiki or Mistress to wake me up."
You glared at him.
"So I'm not good enough?!"
"Th-That's not what I'm saying-"
"Ooookay," piped up Mitsuhide. "Why don't we all relax and Obi you can eat breakfast."
"Okay," agreed Obi, sitting down next to an agitated Kiki.
"Hmph," you let out, whipping your head in the other direction.

"I want you to stay by my side, Shirayuki," you hear Zen say. "I already told my brother how I feel. Will you take my hand?"
"Of course!" Shirayuki exclaimed, hugging Zen tightly.
Next thing you knew, Zen pulled Shirayuki into a kiss.
"That must be nice..." You say, smiling.

"Hm? Geh!" Mitsuhide stared at the couple in awe.
Kiki merely smiled and Obi dropped the piece of food on his fork.
"Want to be kissed, (y/n)?" Obi asked.
"That's not what I was talking about," you groaned.
"Then what?" Mitsuhide wondered, leaning on the railing beside you.
"It's the declaration of love, you know? Just... Knowing someone's there who wants to be with you and who you want to be with too," you say quietly. "It must be nice to experience."

"It sounds nice," smiled Mitsuhide. "I wouldn't know."
"I'm sure you would eventually..." You muttered.
"Eh?"
"Nothing... Oh! They're coming back."
Zen glanced up to find all of his aides staring at him wide-eyed. He and Shirayuki exchanged looks and both began blushing.
"What a declaration you made there, Master!" Obi exclaimed teasingly.
"Wh- Were you guys listening?!"
You all smile at him innocently.
"A-Anyways, I decided we should go camping," Zen says.
"Eh? Camping?" You wonder.
"Ooh fun!" grinned Obi.

"But your work, Zen-" whined Mitsuhide.
"It can wait-"
"No it can't!"
"Well it'll have to! I want to go camping!"
You sweatdropped.
"What's so special about camping?" asked Kiki.
"Well there's a field Shirayuki wanted to explore for some herbs and wild flowers and I thought it would be nice to come along," explained Zen.
"If it's for Mistress, I'll go!" Obi agreed.

"I guess since it's for Shirayuki," sighed Mitsuhide. "But you have to get back to work when we get back!"
"Fine. Kiki, (y/n)?"
You shrugged and Kiki nodded.
"Oh thank you!" cheered Shirayuki. "I'm sure it'll be fun!"
"Mistress has a nice smile," pointed out Obi.
"Obi!" Zen growled angrily.

You all packed light clothing for the camping and gathered some food to get ready. You were all just going to take the horses and figure out shelter when you get there. You, Obi, Mitsuhide, and Kiki were waiting at the entrance with four horses. When Zen and Shirayuki arrived, Mitsuhide handed the prince his horse.
"Shirayuki, you ride with Obi," Zen tells her, though wishing she rode with him instead.

"Why do we only have four?" Obi wondered.
"(y/n) usually rides with me," smiled Mitsuhide then looked at you. "Ready?"
"Yeah!" You beamed as you grabbed his hand and he pulled you up onto his horse.
"Why?" Obi mumbled quietly.

"It's because (y/n) wants to be able to grab her bow just in case without having to worry about the reins," says Kiki, overhearing Obi.
"Oh, Miss Kiki. You heard me?"
Kiki looked at him and then rode away next to Zen. Obi glanced back at you who was smiling and holding tightly onto Mitsuhide. He then felt Shirayuki's small hands wrap around his own waist.

"Hold on Mistress," Obi tells her happily.
"O-Okay!"
Without further ado, you all headed out towards the forest.

So here is the chap hope you liked it.