Chapter Sixteen

I pulled away slowly and met Harry's eyes with mine. Just by one quick glance I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was, his eyes overflowed with lust.

“You're not a virgin, are you?” He mumbles, just so I can hear. I shake my head.

“No, are you?” I ask before thinking and instantly feel incredibly stupid.

Harry laughs, “No, do I look virginal to you?” He jokes and I can't help but laugh a bit.

“Sorry, stupid question obviously.” I retort and roll my eyes before getting up off Harry's lap. As I get up, I realize that what Harry and I are about to do is really just a one night stand. I'm not his girlfriend, he's not my boyfriend. I'm just his friend that he likes to kiss.

“Are you already ready to go?” Harry asks in fake surprise, standing up and straightening out his tux jacket.

“I'm assuming you are..” I mutter and glance obviously at his lower half. Harry clears his throat and shakes his head.

“You are something else, Ali Taylor.” He muses and I roll my eyes.

“Well we could just stay, I mean we have friends here and-” He cuts me off.

“No, we're not staying. You've started this, I'm finishing it.” He smirks and takes my hand, weaving through the small groups that have formed.

“Harry, you're being so rude.” I mutter by his ear as he shoulders people in his way. He stops for a moment and stands in front of me.

“Do I look like I care?” He smirks before he turns and keeps walking without waiting for my reply. Oh god, what have I gotten myself into? Do I even want this? I watch Harry's muscles flex in his shoulders and back, and I find myself smiling. Who was I kidding, I want this so bad.

“Hurry up.” I groan as I watch Harry fumble with the key to his truck. He looks up at me with a wicked smile.

“Oh and I'm being the rude one?” The heat runs up my neck to my cheeks and I look down to avoid further embarrassment. Harry finally gets the truck unlocked and we both hop in. I look at Harry and the way he's dressed tonight and I suddenly feel the urge to just get in the back seat.

“You're staring at me again.” He comments and I roll my eyes.

“Just shut up and drive.” I retort and he shakes his head before pulling out of the school parking lot. I lay my head back against my seat and sigh, my eyes fluttering closed as he drives.

When we pull up to my house it's really no surprise to see that everyone is out, I actually expected it and I'm sure Harry did as well.

“You practically own this house since you're the only one who's ever here.” Harry comments, as if he read my mind.

“Yeah, and I'm sure if I offered, my parents would love to let me pay all their bills for it as well.” I joke halfheartedly and Harry snakes his arm around my waist.

“Don't think like that.” He says softly and we go inside. Once inside, I set my stuff down and watch as Harry locks the front door.

“C'mere.” He murmurs and motions for me to move closer.

I smirk and shake my head.

“You want me, come get me.” I tease him and spin on my heel, slowly walking up the stairs. I hear Harry grumble before jogging up the steps to catch up to me, his hand quickly grabbing my wrist and spinning me back into him. I try not to squeal as my hands land on his firm chest and we're eye to eye as I stay a step above him.