You'll Fall For Me

~1 year ago~

Gazing up at the stars with him. I turn my head to see his face. He looks so delicate and happy just relaxing. I can't bring myself to believe that he accepted to go on a date with me-

He didn't exactly accept though. he just said "Whatever, why not?" But I was happy just to be with him...

I sit up, my back was starting to ache-Buzzzz~ Who would text me at this time? I check my phone-but that's when I see my reflection. I wasn't pretty at all. My glasses made me look nerdy and weird, my hair was so thick that I only look good with side braids. These thoughts only made me sad.

Then why did he decide to come? I look at him, he's just perfect....And I'm not. Then he glares at me.

"What?" he says with his deep voice. I just look at him not replying. "I got to go. Thanks." he gets up and starts walking.

Thanks for what? For bringing him to this place? Or for accompanying him? But then I realize I don't want him to go. I quickly lift myself up and grab him. Without thinking I hug him from the back.

"Don't leave me here," I quickly say. My voice starts to shiver because I have no idea what I'm doing. "Did you know that I like you?" I say. I take a deep breath hoping I get a positive response.

He touches my arm and chuckles. "Well isn't that great? But the thing is I don't like you." He grabs my arms and pulls them off. He turns to me and I see him with a grin.

My voice shaky and all my thoughts and memories of him are starting to fade away. I build up some courage even though I'm trembling....

"Fine, I'll just give up on you!" I shout, my voice starts to crack at the end. "But next year I'll make you regret and make you fall in love with me!" I look at him, my cheeks start to warm up-Oh no I'm going to start to cry.

I try to walk away but I'm to late. It already started and he's staring at me.
"Lets see if you can?" he walks away waving bye. That jerk!

I'm going to make Jake Spencer fall in love with me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry if you don't like it. But if you do then thanks(: I will try my best to keep updating. This is my first piece on Wattpad so don't hate...