2 Of You

It was finally the weekend and Nate told me that Mark and Jake would come help us pack.

"Oh god," thinking about what it would be like with Jake and Mark in my house makes me shiver. Well they won't be helping me, that's for sure. "When are they coming?" I mumble to myself in my room.

-Ding-Dong-

Oh snap, there here. I run down the stairs and open the door.

"Package for...." he looks at the box. "Mrs.Celeste Sparks?" he looked confused, probably first day on the job.

"Ms.Celeste Sparks, that's me." I correct him, he's annoying me. I glare at him in the eyes but he wasn't look back. He was looking down-

My outfit was a bit disturbing but really. I slam the door in his face, what a pervert?

I look at the box, I didn't order anything. Who could it be from? I stare at the box. "Why don't I just open it?" I mumble. Maybe I was scared?

I rip open the tape and open the box. The note inside said:

"Hi, this is just a welcome present for coming to live at my house."

I look down and read the bottom;

"Btw, this isn't him. It's the guy you held hands with on Friday."

God, he gets on my nerves. I look inside and see a teal dress, it was beautiful. Mark was to honest, I remember us holding hands. My cheeks get warm.

-Ding-Dong-

It's probably another delivery from Mark! I open the door and roll my eyes. When I open them I see Mark in front of me with Jake chewing gum behind him.

"Hey," Mark said smiling. I blushed remembering when we held hands. He looks around to see the open box. He leans closer towards me, into my ear.
"Did you like it? I thought it would look nice on you." he said.

Once he saw my awkward face he burst into laughter. I look behind him to see the same Jake from a year ago.

"You guys can come in." I said leading them into the living room. I look at both of them. The only way I could tell them apart was Marks goofy grin on his face. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" I ask trying to be polite.

"Lemonade." both of said at the same time. After they realized they started having a staring contest. Brothers.

I walk into the kitchen to get them there drinks. I open the refrigerator and find the pitcher of lemonade. I put it on the desk behind me and leave the fridge open in case if I need anything else. -Slam-

I quickly turn around to see Jake leaning on the refrigerator. I turn back around to finish what I'm doing and ignore him. I hear his steps coming closer to me. He comes so close I can hear him breathing.

I turn around to face him-He was so close. I stare at his deep blue eyes. What was he doing?

"What do you want?" I jerk my head to the side so I didn't have to face him. I was afraid of what he was going to say.

"Nothing. I wanted to see you." he finally said. I looked back at him. His eyes were different. They didn't look serious anymore, they looked sad.

"Leave me alone, Jake." I hand him his lemonade and walk away. Unfortunately he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Why? I want to talk to you." he said in his deep voice. His voice so so persuasive. But I won't let him be.

"No, I don't want to talk to you." I say, I look back at him, he didn't let go but I made him.

I turn back around to see Mark step in, with a look on his face.

He saw everything.