I'm Addicted To You

My head hurts and I feel something big and warm on my hand. It was Mark and he was sleeping. I rub my eyes and wait for him to notice me. He doesn't.

I get out of the bed and realized that I wasn't at my house. Where was I? I was planning on slapping Mark to wake him up and ask him if he kidnapped me.

The room was nice and big and luckily my favorite color, turquoise. The amount of space in the room amazed me. I look back at Mark sleeping in a chair still holding my hand.

He looked like a annoying five year old, but really cute at the same time.
I walk closer to him.

"Celeste~" he says with his eyes closed. He sounded really tired. He was still sleeping, was he dreaming about me?

My heart starts beating and I flush red. The thought of him dreaming about me, made me uncomfortable. Without thinking or realizing I walk even closer to him.

Why am I acting like this? I didn't like him or anything or do I? I jerk my head and stare at the bookshelf instead. Dang that's a lot of books. Why am I distracting myself? I need to realize if I like him.

I tug at my dress, unsure of what to do- Wait when was I wearing a dress?
I look around the room and spot a vanity desk with a large mirror.

I look at my reflection, the long purple flown dress made me look super tall. My hair was so long, I don't remember the last time I put my hair down like this. I look to the side of me in the mirror and still see Mark sleeping.

I turn around and lean on the desk and watch him sleep. He looks too damn peaceful. I think I might like him...

Do I?

I tip toe to the bookshelf again, attempting not to make noise I still do. He moves a little but nothing serious. I'll just read a book while I'm waiting-

"Ouch!" I screech and unfortunately I was hoping around the room, trying to find something to grab. I finally grab on to Mark's chair and lift my foot up.

Oh crap, I stepped on a broken paperclip. My left foot had a little, tiny dot with a lot of blood coming out. Looking at the blood I freaked out! It was more than I imagined.

I fall on something, but not the floor. I turn my head to meet Mark's face. I was on his lap. Oh my god, we're too close! I was so close I could see the scar he has on the side of his neck. The thing that's weird in this situation is that I'm not moving. What's wrong with me?

Suddenly his eyes open. His eyes were bright green and happy. He stretched back then forward. Did this guy not realize me? When he pushed his arm forward he luckily touched my leg!
I quickly push his hands off but they don't budge.

"What the-" he leans his head forward and see me but not with a happy look. "Holy crap!" he gets up not realizing I was on top of him.We both tumble to ground, making loud thump noises.

I land on the ground with an even better headache. I try to open my eyes and rub them but something was stopping me. I open my eyes and look up to see Mark in top of me.

We both look into each other's eyes. His hands pinned down my arms not letting me move and our lips were only 3 inches away from each other. What were we doing. I turn my head to the side by then hear Mark muttering something. I look back to his face, his eyes, his lips. He looks back at me but this time only my eyes. His stare was deep.

"I like you." he whispers. My heart starts thumping like crazy. What's going to happen with us? I open my mouths but nothing comes out.

He quickly comes closer and our lips meet. His soft lips brush mine. I remember what I told Jake when he was going to kiss me. 'I'm not ready for this, especially with you.' The thing was with Mark I felt better.

Surprised by what I did, I lean in and lift my head to kiss him back. The butterflies in my stomach didn't stop, they just went crazier. We were both laying there kissing on the carpet. It felt super weird but I feel safe with him.....

-Thud- The door opens and a book falls to the ground. Me and Mark stop and look to see who came in.

"Jake." Mark says in a low faint whisper. We look at each other, then Jake, and lastly the book that fell on the floor. I read the title of the book, distracting myself from the scenario right now;

"I'm Addicted To You."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry didn't update in awhile. So how did you like it? I bet you thought it was ok or it was bad, but whatever.

I have a serious question:did you want Celeste to have her first kiss with Jake instead?

Also tell me in the comments what you think will happen next! Thanks for reading my lovely readers and enjoy the rest!

Chapter dedicated to: Mandyz15