This Is A Dream, Right?

He's here yet again. I look at his expression of seeing me, it's the same.
Like I would matter to him.

"Morning. I'm Jake." he says calmly. We know his name. Someone knocks on the door. They seem to be in a pattern on light then hard.

"Come in!" the teacher yelled. The person opens the door.....I know him.

"Jake?" I blurt out in that second. But Jake is already sitting down. I look back at him and he was staring at me. My cheeks get warm, I'm flustered. I look away from Jake and look at the person who looks exactly like him.

"You must be Mark?" the teacher asked. He nodded. "Jake's twin?" she asked again.

"Yeah, Ms.Smith." he said. He looks exactly like him? I start staring at him, how is that possible? Mark sees me staring at him and he smiles. Except they smiles different, Mark's looks like he nice and welcoming but Jake's smile is cold but refreshing.

I sit down trying to stop thinking about them. Delilah follows me and sits in front of me. I sit there dreaming into space. Then Neal puts his hand in my face and starts making weird faces. He sits down on my left. Mark comes out of nowhere and looks at us.

"Can I join you?" he points to the seat on my right. Delilah and Neal both nod, leaving me to say yes. I nod as well. "Thanks, it's my first time being in a public school." he said.

What? Aren't Jake and Mark brothers, then why did they go to different schools? I have a confused look on my face.

"Divorced parents." he glances at me then looks away. He's interesting but looks like he came out from a dream.

"Oh," I casually say, I didn't want to be one of those people that say I'm sorry.
I didn't want to be rude either. "How old are you?" What a dumb question to ask.

"A minute older than Jake." he looks out the window. Wow, a minute. I had more questions like are you smart, so you like school, mostly school related.

"So April 7th, 12:01am?" I'm not completely sure. But I guess I was because based on the look on his face. He was going to ask how did you know?

"How did you know?" he asked. There you have it. But I don't have an answer. I mean I'm not gonna tell him that I liked your brother and practically stalked him.

"Just heard around." I lie.

"That's-um....nice." he tries to smile. But it turns out to look weird. I start laughing. He smiles again but this time normally.

"Celeste Sparks?" a lady asks as she comes in. I raise my hand. "Ok please come with me." she looks like she's going to cry. I take my bag and go outside with her.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. What did I get in trouble?

"I'm sorry to say this but your parents were in a car accident." she say as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"What?!" my bag drops. My cheeks get so warm and my heart feels like it stopped.

"Both of them, I'm afraid. I'm sorry for your loss." she said as she walks away letting me cry.

This is a dream, right?