I'm So Confused

There was nothing to see though. So it won't matter. I look at Mark but he doesn't look back. I noticed he has been glaring at Jake the whole time. The awkward silence left us all looking at each other.

"Lets all go back to the living room." I casually say, I couldn't stand staying here.

"No wait," Mark said, finally looking at me but not with a calm face a serious face. His green eyes look irritated. "I have a question to ask Jake." he gestured his hand to door, I had to leave.

"Oh," I feel left out now, but what could they possibly talk about and not let me know? "I'll just go...." what was I going to do? "practice dancing!" I finally shout. They both nod.

I wasn't really going to leave, of course I was going to eavesdrop. Who wouldn't? I make sure my heels make click sounds so they would think I left.
I turn my heel and hide behind the wall next to kitchen. This wasn't my first time eavesdropping from the kitchen. But unfortunately, Mark was smarter than I thought. He closed all possible hearing places.

I should've just left anyway. I make my way upstairs, I'll just pack by myself. I walk into the room and quietly close the door to my room. I walk into my closet and sit down. This poor closet, we just got it bigger. I skim through all the clothes Claire had bought for me.

"Sigh," I huff. "I guess I'll just start with these." I bend down and take the clothes I really like first.

-Creak- the door had opened.

Someone is in here. I quickly hide myself and camouflage with the rest of the clothes. Who was in my room besides me?

"Celeste?" the person asked. I still didn't know who it was, probably because I'm stuck inside a closet hearing muffled voices. "Celestial?" it was either Cole or Mark. But Cole doesn't call me Celestial, he adds princess.

"Mark?" I squeak. I'm pretty sure he thought I was a mouse. He suddenly opened the door and pulls me out.
It was Jake again.

"Why do you keep thinking that I'm my brother?" he rolls eyes and his grip on my wrist tightens.

"Ouch." I whisper, I wince. I have to admit he's pretty strong, it hurts.

"Oh, sorry. Are you ok?" he lets go and scratches the back of his neck. I nod, I was fine, it just pinched.

"Where's Mark?" I asked looking back at him. Wow, this was the first time in long time that I seem his face up close and liked it. I suddenly realized what I just said, he probably got irritated again.

"He's helping Cole out," he looks around and starts sighing. "For a girl, you are really messy. When is the last time you have cleaned?" he asked putting his hand to his head. When was the last time?

"Ages." I reply. I start moving to my corner and start packing. There were too many clothes and things to pack, I guess I'm pack rat. I start putting the things I really like in the luggage first and the "ok" things in a bag. "I'll just give it to charity." I whisper as I tie the knot.

"Too generous." Jake shakes his head disapprovingly. He's stupid I guess and doesn't get it. I turn my back on him not realizing what was going to happen next. "Really?" Jake says in a sarcastic voice. "I mean they're hot and all but do you wear this kind of stuff?" he asked again. What in the world was he talking about? I turn around.

He was holding a bra I got as a gift from my sister. I quickly snatch it out of his hands before he started stretching it out....eew.

"You pervert." I take the box he was packing and pack it myself. I turn my back on him. I don't want to wear on anymore.

I hear Jake coming closer, what was he gonna do again. I turn back around and flip my hair. But the thing was he was coming closer to me, he was checking himself out in my mirror.

"Dumbass." I kick his leg and he groans. I start laughing and walking towards my desk. I start filing and paper clipping a bunch of papers for school. Something touches me, I turn around so quick my hair smacks Jake in the face.

"Ouch." he leans his face back making a weird face.

"You deserved it." I say. I look up and realize how close we were. We were both standing so still, we could hear each other breathe. He grabs my wrists not letting me move. I look into his eyes. I start to blush and my cheeks get really warm. He tilts his head closer to face, but I stop him.

"I'm not ready for this," I move out of his grip. "especially with you, Jake." I leave the room and shut the door. I slowly lean on the closed door and fall to the ground. What was I doing, especially with Jake?!

Mark pops up into my thoughts. What about Mark, it's not like I like him....right?

What am I thinking about? I mean, could I really like Mark? I get up and slowly think about what happened. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs but I don't move. I see the persons face, who stops at the edge of the last step, it was Mark. Thats when the door behind me opens, Jake. I look back and forth at the 2.

"I'm so confused." I fall to the ground into the world of darkness.