Come Closer To Me Part 2

~The Past~

Was that really Helen? It couldn't be! I mean Helen was known for being boy crazy but she's not that boy crazy once you get I know her. I shouldn't be here, she is one of my closest friends!

"Is Helen her name?" I asked my voice shaking, I knew she would be mad at me.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Jake had a confused look on his face. 'How did you know?" Helen's gonna pissed at me, especially if she really liked this guy next to me. "She's coming our way!" he shouted.

I could here her heels making those irritating 'click' sounds.

My instinct kicks in and I duck my face. I don't want her to see me. I ended hiding behind Jake.

"Spencer?" she asks. I could hear that her voice was dry. "Is this your-so-called girlfriend?" she poked me.

Ouch.

I make a quick movement and look at Jake instead. This is so weird, I mean why did I end up doing this? Because I had sympathy for the guy, I don't know?!

"Yeah, and she's way cool." Jake said in matter-of-fact voice. He pinched the place where Helen poked me. "Turn your head!" he hissed. I nodded but that ended up making things worse.

Jake turned my head for me and made me face Helen. My face was as red as a tomato. Helen gasped and just glared at me while I was awkwardly looking at Helen and Jake.

"She's your girlfriend?" Helen was laughing. "Celeste Sparks, the shy nerdy girl is your girlfriend?" I really wanted to punch her at this point.

"Yeah, I mean she's like....um-" I cut Jake off. This damn old friend was going to face me.

"You're the one who followed me around when I didn't want you to! You have no frickin' right to laugh at me!" I literally shout so she could hear me properly, I didn't care what other people thought about me at this point.

I look at Jake to see him smiling, he grabs my hand and looks at Helen. "So Helen, I suggest you leave now." he shooed her away and I didn't blame him.

"Pfft, you are so gonna regret this," she points at Jake then turns my way. "and you, you can count us never to be friends." she growls. Like I'd ever want to be.

She starts huffing and stomps away, leaving us alone again. I turn around to see Jake still smiling.

"I admire you," he starts off. I start smiling a bit and replayed what he just said. "because you like to yell a lot." My jaw dropped, he did not just say that! He burst out laughing. "What's your stop?" he asked.

I looked up to see the drop off stations. I had about- only 3 hours to sit on this damn old train.

"I have about 16 more stops." I said crossing my arms.

"Me too! BedHart Town, why are you going there?" he raised an eyebrow as I noticed his eyes were scanning me.

As natural reflex, I put my arms over my chest and bend my knees like an awkward little girl that needs to pee.

"I'm...u-uh-uh," I turned to look out the window, why was I going to visit my family? "family." I plop myself on the seat beside him. My eyelids were heavy and I leaned deep into the seat.

He suddenly put his hand on my head and brought it to his shoulder, then patted my head. "Fall asleep, there's still a long way and I'll wake you up." he said calmly. I turned my head to sneak a peek at him.

"I am tired." I said. I looked out the window to see two little birds on the railing. This was going to be a long ride. I close my eyelids and turn off my brain.

~2 hours later~

Plop. I felt something heavy on my head. I opened my eyes and looked at the time. We were probably going to arrive soon. Then I still remember that there was something on my head.

I turn my head to side-my nose was touching Jake's cheek! His head on mine! I quickly lift his head and lift my. But his head just plopped on my shoulder. I ended up staring at him.

He did look very peaceful like this. I was going to wake him up in a disturbing way but whatever.

Jake Spencer

I think I'll end up remembering him for a while or maybe even find him one day....But that day will be a long way away.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Now you people should've realized if you read Part 1 that Jake is Mark in these 2 parts. So was this bad? Tell me your thought and if you want me to do another past scenario?

Chapter(s): Dedicated to: IsabelA7592 for giving me honest feedback(:
Hello there friend...