Blueberry's Turn

Requested by CrystelTheWolf ********************************************   It was just like any other ordinary day

********************************************
   It was just like any other ordinary day. Blueberry was in the kitchen, making tacos. Felcrys was chilling on the couch, absentmindedly watching TV. The wolf was about to fall asleep when she heard a loud clang from the kitchen.
   "Blue?" she called.
   "Don't worry about me! The Magnificent Sans is completely fine! Mweh heh heh- AAGGHH!!" he cut off with a cry of pain.
   "Blue! What's wrong?!" Felcrys exclaimed, jumping up from her place on the couch.
   "Wh-What the... ngh..." Blueberry mumbled, the last syllable of his unfinished sentence dropping into a pained grunt.
   He suddenly fell to the floor, his gloved hand tightly grasping his chest. Felcrys bolted into the kitchen to see what was going on. Both of the small skeleton's eyes were glowing with a bright cyan-colored light. The usual stars in his eyes were gone; his eyes looked almost... crazed in a way...
   Blueberry panted, grabbing onto Felcrys's arm with his free hand. "It... h-hurtsss..."
   "What hurts?"
   "Everything- NNGGHH!!" his words cut off with another grunt, this one louder than the first.
   That was when Felcrys heard it. It was the sound of bones cracking. The sound was muffled by Blueberry's clothes, but it was distinguishable nonetheless.
   Blueberry's grip on Felcrys's arm tightened, and the wolf barely held back a yelp as pain shot through her arm. Something sharp was poking through the fabric of her jacket. She looked down, noticing for the first time that the tips of Blue's fingers were somehow growing sharper and had begun to pierce through the fabric of his gloves.
   The small skeleton sobbed, burying his face into Felcrys's shirt. He suddenly began to arch his spine, his grip on Felcrys's arm tightening once more. He had begun to shudder violently as the pain in his body built up.
   "Blue, it's okay. I'm here for you," Felcrys murmured, rubbing the poor suffering skeleton's back comfortingly.
   "I-It hurts... so much..." Blueberry whimpered.
   He cried out in agony as another spine-snapping convulsion wracked his body. Felcrys stared at the smaller skeleton in shock as the fabric of his shirt bulged then tore as large spikes formed along his vertebrae.
   Blueberry nearly lost his balance and fell on top of Felcrys as his legs suddenly began to change too. His feet began to splinter and shift as his entire leg anatomy reformed as digitigrade. A tail had appeared behind the smaller skeleton as well.
   That was when Felcrys realized that Blueberry's entire body was beginning to draw on a mass that he didn't usually have. His bones were snapping, twisting, and distending, which was making him seem to grow taller.
   "Come on, Blue. I've gotta get your ass outta this kitchen before you destroy the damned place," Felcrys mumbled, allowing Blueberry to lean on her as she helped him out into the living room.
   Sweat poured from Blueberry's skull as he collapsed to the floor with a scream of pain. That was when the transformation really began to hit him.
   Felcrys watched helplessly as Blueberry's face began to elongate into a long muzzle and horns began to emerge along the back of his head. His skull split from his nasal cavity to his browline, forcing a stifled scream out from between his clenched teeth, which were growing sharper.
   "F-Felcrys! Help me-" Blueberry cut off with a wail, his voice beginning to double over itself as it grew increasingly animalistic.
   Despite being from the Underfell universe, Felcrys wasn't mentally prepared for something like this. Her question was; why Blueberry of all monsters?!
   She was used to seeing disturbing things, but she had never seen anything like this! She must have lost herself in her own thoughts, because when she looked up, a massive skeletal dragon beast was looming over her.
   It was Blue. Felcrys could see the familiar glint in his glowing blue eyes. But they had a distinct feral gleam over them. Felcrys knew that Blueberry wasn't the one in control.
   "Blue?"
   The creature snarled in response.
   "Blue, it's okay. I'm here for you," Felcrys murmured, stepping closer to the beast.
   Surprise flickered in the massive skeletal creature's eye sockets.
   "F-Fellzzz...." Blue managed to growl, his voice somewhat distorted.
   "Yes. That's right. It's me, Felcrys," the wolf said encouragingly.
   Blue moved his skull closer to Felcrys, the stars in his eyes showing that he was in complete control. Felcrys chuckled, reaching out her paw and stroking his muzzle, tracing over the crack down his face with her paw.
   "You really are the cutest fucking thing in the world, ya know that?"
   "Heyy!! No currssing!!!" Blueberry groaned in annoyance.
   Felcrys snickered. "Why are you so fucking adorable?"
   "STAAHHHPPPP!!!!"
   Felcrys burst out laughing. It was so hard to take him seriously when he got so upset over the smallest things. He really was overdramatic.

*A/N: Felcrys is the Underfell Version of CrystelTheWolf 's oc/fursona, Crystel.
Leave your requests in the comments below! Thanks!

Quick Note: If you're just now reading this oneshot, just know that I wrote this about a year ago. I've gotten MUCH better since then, so I do suggest you keep reading past this point. Trust me, it's worth it. ;3
-Sora