~Welcome~ (Please read!)

If you can't tell already, this is a oneshot book! But not just any kind; this is for a specific Undertale AU.
The Gaster Blaster AU (if you don't know what it is) is an AU where Sans (and oftentimes, other skeletons in the Undertale universe) can transform into a gaster blaster beast.
There are many different headcanons floating around the AU, like the following:
- Sans gained the ability to transform due to a lab experiment
- Sans transforms into his blaster form due to a build-up of magic energy (mainly from using the blasters too much)
- Sans's blaster form came to be due to a "disease" that has plagued him since childhood

And many others. Those are just a few different origin stories. This book dips a bit into each one.

Not only that, but this even extends to other AUs! Underfell, Underswap, Baby Bones... All sorts of other AUs!

Requests may/may not be taken at any given time, depending on how I'm feeling. The status of requests will be put here.

REQUESTS:
Open
Closed ✅

Now, before you continue reading, please keep a few things in mind:

   - This is NOT a ship oneshot book! So don't request "Ink x Error", "Fell x Swap", "Geno x Reaper", etc. If that's what you're really looking for, you've got the wrong book!
- The earlier oneshots in this book are from several years ago, and DO NOT reflect what my writing is now. I suggest you read through the entire book, not just the first 3 oneshots. Trust me, it gets better.
- DO NOT rush me! Nagging me to update and telling me that "it doesn't have to be perfect" puts stress on me as an author, and annoys me quite a bit. These things take time. If I wrote all of these super fast, they wouldn't be very high quality. I don't like typos, repeated words, and crappy description in my writing- I take my time so that these will be worth reading.
- I write many of these when I get bursts of inspiration. This goes back to the above point that you can't rush something like this. This wouldn't have so many reads if I had rushed through them and didn't spend a while lot of time figuring out how to describe something so graphic that you can picture what's happening almost perfectly.
   - DO NOT gang up on me (gather friends to harass me to do a request that I have declined), guilt-trip me, complain about me not doing requests, etc.
- Many of the more recent oneshots are not requests. They are ones that I had my own ideas for. Don't get mad when your request isn't the next chapter I post.
- When you request, PLEASE give me some sort of situation to go off of, even if it's something simple. It's much easier to write these when I have a basic storyline to follow.
- I will include some of my own OCs in a few of these. Most of the time, it's Sora that you will hear about. Don't judge her character too harshly in the earlier stories- she's had a lot more development over the years and isn't such an airhead anymore.

Some warnings before we get started:
- There will be cursing and foul language
- There will be graphic depictions of horribly painful transformations (What's the point of these if the character doesn't SUFFER???)
- Innocent characters WILL be tortured! (so don't cry or get mad at me about Blueberry boi suffering, okay?)

Other than that, enjoy the book!