An Inky Mistake

I finally drew art for this

I finally drew art for this. :3
   This one was requested by lokiplayz
********************************************

   Ink stared down at the sketchbook in his hands, absentmindedly doodling a picture of a random au. He had literally no clue who he was drawing until he really took a moment to look at the sketch.
   It was Gaster Blaster Sans. Ink found himself cringing as he realized that he had drawn the werewolf-like au Sans transforming. He sighed, holding a hand to his forehead as he stared down at the somewhat disturbing sketch.
   "I guess Error was right when he said I was obsessed with drawing these things. I've used up at least ten pages of this sketchbook with transformation sketch dumps. Heh..." Ink mumbled to himself, flipping through the most recent pages in the book, which were all filled with Gaster Blaster Sans.
   After a few moments, Ink tossed the book aside and flopped over onto his back. His skull ached, but he wasn't sure if it was the result of staring at that sketch for such a long time or not. He held a hand over his right eye, the star in his opposite eye growing dull as he stared off into nothing.
   The ache seemed to be spreading through him, the pain growing worse as the minutes dragged by. His breathing was beginning to escalate as sweat formed on his forehead. Ink closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing, which was now coming in ragged gasps.
   He clutched a hand to his chest, trying to get himself under control.
   "Come on... Just breathe... It'll pass... It's probably nothing anyways... It's just one of those moments... Get it under control..." Ink mumbled between breaths.
   He grunted as pain suddenly shot through his spine, causing him to arch his back as he felt his spine begin to snap and twist as it re-set itself. He could hear the sound of his bones cracking, making him cringe every time he heard it. He dug his fingertips into the ground as he clenched his teeth in pain.
   He inhaled sharply as the pain somewhat subsided for a brief moment. He held up his hand, noticing for the first time that the tips of his fingers had grown into sharp claws.
   Ink barely had time to roll over onto his side as the pain struck once again, forcing a groan out from between his clenched teeth, which had grown sharper. His shirt tore down the back as massive spikes began to emerge along his vertebrae.
   "O-Oh god... N-Now I know how B-Blaster Sans feels when th-this happens..." Ink muttered, his voice strained.
   He cried out in agony as another wave of pain overtook him. He kicked out his legs as his feet began to change. The claws that had begun to form on the tips of his toes burst through his sneakers, the rapid change in his leg structure eventually destroying his shoes altogether.
   Ink clawed at himself in crazed panic as he felt every bone in his body snap, twist, and distend all at the same time. He felt a strange tingling sensation in the lower section of his spine as he began to grow a tail. He dragged his claws down his skull, which was beginning to change as well.
   After several agonizing minutes, the transformation ended. All of the pain in Ink's bones had faded away until it was no more than a dull ache. He stayed as still as possible, out of fear that any moment would cause the pain to come back.
   He closed his eyes, finally managing to get his ragged breathing under control. After a few moments, Ink slowly got up and tried to walk.
   He wasn't used to walking on four legs, so he collapsed back onto the ground as soon as he tried to take a step.
   "Darn it. I'm not used to walking like this. This might take awhile," Ink grumbled, realizing for the first time how much different his voice sounded.
   He took a deep breath before trying once again to stand up. He took a few more steps before falling back down. He sighed as he finally gave up.
   Ink looked to the side, his gaze resting on his sketchbook. He reached over and grabbed the book, being careful not to scratch it with his claws.
   He flipped through the pages, finally stopping on the most recent page. The one that he drew the transformation on. He sighed as he rested his clawed hand on the sketch.
   "Now I understand how you feel. It... hurts. A lot more than most people could ever imagine. They'll never truly understand..." Ink murmured, his tail twitching.
   He chuckled quietly to himself. "Funny how this sorta thing can affect any au. Even me and Error can be affected. I wonder how long I've been capable of this and I haven't even known about it..."
   Ink fell silent as he stared at the sketch in his hands.
   "It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I know about it now."
   Ink sighed as he set the sketchbook down next to him.
   "The more you know, I guess..."

A/N: I had a lot of fun with this one lol.
:3
Make sure to leave your requests in the comments below!
-Sora