The Forgotten Past (Lost Version)

WARNING: Brief moments of cursing!!   Based off of a oneshot/concept by CrystelTheWolf    The AU is called MemoryMaze

   Based off of a oneshot/concept by CrystelTheWolf
   The AU is called MemoryMaze. Y'all should go check it out! ^^
And this one features Error! So this should be fun! >:D
   I will replace the image above with a digital once I finish it, but y'all get the paper version for now. :3
Enjoy!
*********************************************

   Error coughed as the action of the old, rusted door closing behind him kicked up clouds of dust, his torch flickering faintly for a moment.
   The hallway in front of him was shrouded in darkness, with only the cracks in the ceiling and the dim torch in his hand illuminating his path.
   The structure surrounding him was old and abandoned; almost ancient-looking, if he were being honest.
   He shrugged, trudging along the path mindlessly until he reached a large room, which was pitch-black, save for the light produced by his faintly glowing torch.
   The glitch wandered to the center of the room, his scowl twisting into a snarl of frustration due to his virtual blindness.
   Then...

He was standing behind a large pine tree, his form concealed by the thick fog around him. A muffled voice sounded from not far off, just before it was cut off by the sound of a blade striking against bone.
   A red scarf, tattered and faded, fluttered through the wind and swooped in front of him, and he caught it, looking at the dust-covered fabric with confusion.
   "W̷h̷o̶.̶.̴"
As he lifted his head to look around, everything suddenly cut to an empty, white space, easily identifiable as the Anti-Void, where Error had made his home.
   In the center of the blank space, however, was a vaguely familiar shape; a skeleton, much like himself, but with regular white bones instead of his abnormally black ones. He was wearing a white jacket, black shorts, and the same, tattered red scarf that he clutched loosely in his glitching hands.
   He approached the figure cautiously and, just as he was about to reach out and touch him, he looked up, his right eye socket melted and deformed, and his left one glowing with an icy-blue light. Blood trickled from his mouth, pooling at his feet.
   "P-Pleassse... H-Help me..."

   Error snapped back into reality with a gasp, his eye sockets filling up with 'ERROR' text. Once his vision cleared, he realized that he was still in the large room. Shuddering, he speedwalked out of the room, heading into another dark hallway.
He wasn't sure what the vision was, or what it meant, but he sure as hell didn't want to stick around and find out.
All he knew was that the image of that strange skeleton was burned into his mind, though he wasn't sure why.
He'd been wandering down the path for a little bit before he stumbled across a smaller room, lit up by the silvery light of the full moon outside, which shone through the small holes in the ceiling.
   Just as he set foot in the room, he was hit by another strange vision of something... either long forgotten, or yet to come.