While you guys are waiting for updates... (NOT A ONESHOT, BUT PLEASE READ)

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have another book titled "Distrust" that I really wanna get up and running, but I'm having trouble getting readers for it!
   So please, while you guys are waiting for me to update this book, check out the above mentioned story!
   Yes, it is a GB! Sans x Sora fanfic, but it's just like these oneshots, except it's a full-blown story instead of just a "one-part thing". Plus it has a lot more storyline to it than you think. ;3

   Just to try to spark interest, here's the cover:

   Like what you see? Then go read the story! It is located in my works!

   If you don't like what you see... THEN DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER! I still encourage you to try it out! You might like it! :3

   Besides, I sorta have a new headcanon as to how the blaster bros came to be. And the above mentioned story explains it a little more in-depth.
   It still revolves around experimentation, but the final goal of the project was not to just turn Sans/Papyrus into weapons to take down the Barrier. The end goal was for Gaster to turn himself into a blaster and take down the Barrier himself. Sans and Papyrus were just the trial subjects.
   Just trying to get you guys interested.

EDIT: If the whole "Sorans" based fanfic isn't your thing, then check out my other "Gaster Blaster" related story, titled "Disease of the Mind"!

Yes, it still has a lot of Sorans moments, but there's a pretty nice plot (in my opinion) to it. Basically, it revolves around a random idea i had one night while watching a movie with my family.

To put it simply, the "gaster blaster" thing is some sort of disease that is spread through the bite or scratch of an infected monster. Once infected, a monster will transform into a massive, blood-thirsty beast. Much like the typical skele-blaster bros, but it affects EVERYONE, not just skeletons.

In other words, Undyne could be infected, as could Asgore, Alphys, or even just a minor Snowdin resident. Which is why I'm including a lot of my OCs. Y'know, just to spice it up a little.

So, that means that Sans and Papy weren't created in a lab, and they don't have any sort of "blaster beast" form at the beginning of the story.

Just to maybe spark an interest, here's some stuff I've drawn in honor of it:

Yes, I am confirming that Undyne will have a beast form at some point in the fic

Yes, I am confirming that Undyne will have a beast form at some point in the fic. >:3

Now, this has nothing to do with any particular scene, but I drew this based off some future plans I have for the story

Now, this has nothing to do with any particular scene, but I drew this based off some future plans I have for the story. :P

   Anyway, that's all for now. Until the next update, stay determined!
   -Sora