7:15 A.M.

Fairytale World

I walked all night towards the old cottage. I know I could have taken off and not see her again. But the past few weeks Snow has become....somewhat of a friend to me. She saved me from the Queen, the least I can do is help take that evil bitch down.

The whole journey here I wondered how I survived that fall. I know I don't have magic. Snow isn't some fairy. There was no one else there to bloody bibbidi bobbidi boo me out of that fall. I'm pretty sure the Crocodile didn't have to do anything. He would have appeared the moment I got out of that river and did that bloody giggle. I still don't know what he wants with me. I never made a deal with him, I know Papa rather die than make a deal with him. So, how did I survive?

I shook that thought away and walked up to the cottage. I slowly raised my hand before I knocked. The door opened and Snow opened it. Her mouth flew open. "Cas?"

A smirk appeared on my face. "Surprise to see me?"

She pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I thought you were dead."

I slowly lifted my arms and returned it. "Yeah, well, I'm a lot hard to kill." I looked around the cottage and noticed a lack of Prince. "Charming?" I noticed the look in his eyes every time he glances at Snow.

Snow's smile slowly falters. I know that look on that face anywhere. It's the look of a broken heart. "He's gone," She whispered.

I gave her a sad look before wrapping my arms around her. "I'm sorry, love."

Being in love with someone you know you can't have sucks.

》》》》

Storybrooke

I haven't spoken to my dad in weeks. I can't...I can't trust the guy who would try to blow up Regina and Emma. I know it's to give Emma a winning chance at the election, but there are other ways than blowing up the bloody office.

I grabbed my backpack from the counter top as Dad came from the back room. "Mind if I join you? It's been a while since I've walked you to school," He said. Yeah, right. He never walks me to school

I just glared at him before walking out of the store. My dad the businessman. Always making deals. Having everyone fear him. I never understood why people thought that, until now. Is this the first time he's done something like this? What kind of deals has he made with other people?

I adjusted the strap from my bag as I heard an engine roar. I turned around to see a guy on a motorcycle coming near. I never seen him here before. No one new has ever arrived to Storybrooke, except Emma. The guy slowed down until he stopped in front of me.

He took off his helmet. "Nice ride," I complimented.

"Thanks." He pointed to my finger. "Nice ring. Where'd you get it?"

I looked at my ring before hiding it behind my back. "It was a gift." I decided to change the subject. "So, what brings you to Storybrooke?"

"I needed a new scenery."

I nodded. "You staying?"

"That's the plan."

"Good. I'm sick of every dollop head here. Nice to have another pretty face in town," I joked. I even winked at him.

He chuckled. "Do you flirt with every visitor?"

"Just with you, mate."

We started to laugh. "Jax?" I heard. I looked towards my right to see David coming out of his house. "Jax."