18 || :)

a/n: this one will be full happy and have fluffy moments that you share with camila :)

in dedication to wowcumila

concept: shopping with her and the rest of the girls

You were out on a shopping trip with your girlfriend, Camila, and her friends. To be honest, you wanted to spend the day with just her. You didn't have a problem with them or anything, they were good people and you liked their company, it was just that sometimes you wanted to be with only your girlfriend.

"Babe!" You heard the familiar voice that you adored so much call for you. You glanced up from you spot on the ground and looked at Camila. In her hands, she held an all black bow that was made out of a really soft material. You were just gonna call it fuzz. "What do you think of this?"

A smile spread across your lips. One of the weird but absolutely cute things you loved about Camila was her obsession with bows. Sure, some people saw it as childish and silly but you didn't mind it one bit. You thought it was adorable and found it endearing.

On a side note, your beloved girl also had the same size obsession with bananas which was another thing that you thought was darling.

"I love it," You said to her, standing up to get a better look at it. "And I think it'd look great on you."

A light blush painted her cheeks, "T-thank you."

You chuckled, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I say that you get it."

"Y/N's right," Normani said, coming out of a nearby dressing room. She had just finished trying on a dress she really liked. "You'll look cute."

The Latina nodded happily and took it up to a cash register that was open, with you following behind her, and placed it on the counter.

"Haha!" A jeering laughter came from the side, causing you both to turn and look at the person. It was Brennan Clarke, a linebacker for the school's football team. "Camila Cabello, the 'kid of high school', buying yet another bow to fill her child wardrobe."