24 || :)

a/n: kind of a continuation of the last gif imagine? More fetus 5H :)

Camila had finished getting ready for the music video and was now waiting in the lounge for the other girls. You had walked in, your camera already recording for yet another Fifth Harmony takeover.

"Hey, Camila," You greeted her, smiling at the brunette who was standing around.

"Y/N!" She exclaimed, her cheeks getting rosy all of a sudden.

Your eyebrows furrowed in concern, "Are you okay?" You reached passed the camera, laying your hand on her forehead, making the poor brunette redden even further. "You feel hot."

"I-I, um... I feel f-fine!" She tried to reassure you but her stutter convinced you otherwise.

"Camila, if you don't feel well, you should-"

"Camila, on set please!" The director called from outside.

Both your guys' heads snapped toward the sound.

"I guess I better go." She said.

Your lips pressed into a thin line, "Alright... but take it easy today, okay? Can't have you getting sick."

Camila walked up to you, a smile already set on her face

Camila walked up to you, a smile already set on her face. She puckered her lips up as she got close, making a kissing sound as she got close. "Will do!"