For You

You also have me

You also have me. If you're ever feeling down or mad or just want to talk or something, I'm here for you. I will listen to you, I will see you; I will love you and support you. You are so beautiful/handsome/wonderful and you deserve nothing but the very best this world can give you.

Wear whatever you want, be whoever you are, stay true to yourself. Aim to impress yourself instead of other people. Love yourself before worrying about loving someone else. You are the person you're going to be with your whole life.

Remember that whatever your gender, sexuality, race, age, ability, religion, etc is, you are human. Just like everybody else. Just like the people who have the audacity to judge you, just like the people who support you, just like me. We are the same but also complete different. You are unique to yourself and don't deserve shit for it.

You shouldn't have to be scared of the repercussions that society and external environments will give you. You should be able to just walk out the front door and only receive love and appreciation.

It is your body, your life, your being. Why do other people have to try and conform you into some picture-perfect model of what you aren't just for their own pleasure? It's not right.

Live for you. Love for you. Be for you.

Because you, my friend, are so fucking amazing.