16

concept: camila being interviewed and struggling to keep her composure as she sees you, her girlfriend, being hit on

fem!reader

"so, what do you like most about being solo?" the interviewer asked, holding the microphone close to camila's lips so it would catch her words.

the cuban girl pursed her lips in thought, "ummm... i like that i can finally be me. y'know? like i can finally produce the kind of stuff i want to make."

the interviewer nodded, "that's nice. so, what's...."

the person's voice started to fade into nothing as camila got distracted by what was happening elsewhere. someone was flirting with you, and it wasn't subtle. not at all.

you, being the supportive girlfriend you were, had tagged along with camila on her red carpet trip. however, since you couldn't be in the spotlight and didn't want to be, you stayed off on the sidelines giving silent moral support. you had been paying attention to camila until some boy walked up to you and started to shamelessly hit on you, against your will of course.

camila's dark brown eyes were trained on the back of the young man's head with a glare. how dare he talk to you like that? didn't he know you were more than just a hunk of meat to feast on? more than just a trophy to win?

"...and how do you feel about that?" the interviewer's voice faded back in as camila snapped back to reality.

the 5'2 brunette gave them a tight smile, barely concealing her jealousy. "would you excuse me?" she asked. though, she didn't wait for an answer as she pushed passed the person and started to walk toward where you were.

you saw your girlfriend coming and you could clearly see the anger on her face. although you didn't like it when camila was mad, you did find it quite hot. you bit you lip subconsciously at the sight.

"damn baby," the annoying voice of the guy you didn't even know said. "you biting your lip for me? am i really that sexy?"

you opened your mouth to reply when you were cut off.

"hardly." a sharp, familiar voice said. camila was standing behind the man. despite being several inches shorter, she stood confidently in front of him.

the man turned around, "who the fuck are you?"

"i'm the girlfriend," camila snapped, reaching her arm passed the dude and grabbing you, pulling her closely to her. she pressed her lips against yours in a fiery kiss, not giving you a chance to ready yourself. when she finished giving you the breathtaking lip lock, she looked back at the man, a smirk on her lips but anger still in her eyes. "now, if you could kindly fuck off, that would be greatly appreciated."

a/n: jealous!camila gets to me. sorry it's short.