30 || :):

a/n: let's take it back to 5H and IKWYDLS days.

Camila was having a bad day. With the fans all turning against her and calling her a snake because of her duet with Shawn, who wouldn't?

You were standing off to the sidelines of the red carpet, not being allowed to stand next to your girlfriend. You knew what was going on with the whole fandom thing and you knew how it was making Camila feel. You could clearly see the sadness on her face. Her eyes weren't as bright as they usually were and her smile was fake, forced. But what could you do? Fifth Harmony's manager would grill you and Camila if you ran out there and pulled her into a huge hug like you usually did.

Suddenly, an idea came to you.

You turned to a nearby worker, "Hey." You said, getting their attention. "Do you happen to have a marker and paper?"

The young worker nodded, reaching into their pocket and pulled out a sharpie and relatively crumpled sheet of paper.

"Thank you very much," You smiled gratefully. You walked to a nearby wall and started writing on the sheet.

When you were finished you gave the employee their marker back and sneaked out to where the paparazzi were. You squeezed yourself in between two men that were shouting your girlfriend's name in hopes of getting her to look a their camera.

Here was the hard part, getting her to hear you specifically over everybody else. But luckily for you, you had a trick up your sleeve.

You cupped your hands over your mouth, and took a deep breath. "BOB SAYS HELLO!" You yelled as loud as you could, making a couple paparazzi that were nearby to give you a strange look.

Camila's brown eyes snapped to yours, locking immediately. You reached your arms up as high as your 5'5 height could get you to, all the while holding the sign in clear view.

A real smile finally took over your girlfriend's face as she read your sign, She had to look down in order to compose herself

I love you so much, Camila, and you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Keep smiling, babe.