-CHAPTER ONE-

-NEWS-

DATED: 22nd August 1999, Sunday

POTTER HOUSEHOLD

Hermione Potter walked in the living room of her house and saw her elder sister sitting on one of the love seats with her husband "Ally" she hugged her and then her husband. "How are you kiddo?" Fred asked as he pulled back. "Am good Freddie, how are your shops going?" she asked her brother in law. "Well we just opened our third branch" he answered. Opposite to them on another love seat sat her brother Harry Potter. She sat down beside him.

He was the best brother anyone could have. After her and Ron's breakup, he supported her and helped her. His girlfriend Ginny who was Hermione's best friend also supported her. It was because of her and her other friends- Pansy Parkinson and Astoria Greengrass that Hermione moved on.

During the war many Slytherins turned their back to Voldemort. Astoria and Pansy were two of them; the girls bonded and were now best friends with Ginny and Hermione.

"You all are here" Lily Potter said as she entered followed by James Potter. They took their seat on the cream couch in middle.

James started " Your grandfather once made an unbreakable vow which was very strong and it stands even though he is dead, if this vow is not fulfilled then the result might be negative something like death of a family member" he sighed.

"What was the vow?" Harry asked. "The vow was that the youngest grandchild of Fleamont Potter will have to marry the youngest child of Abraxas Malfoy" Lily completed.

"What?" Allison asked shocked. "Yes, and since Hermione is the youngest as she was born 4 hours after Harry, she will marry Draco who is also the youngest Malfoy" James said.

"No you can't do this to me" Hermione shouted. "This is wrong" she stood up.

"Would you rather sacrifice any one of us or marry Draco Malfoy?" James asked his daughter. She was teary eyed and he hated to make her baby girl cry. She rushed out of the room tears falling and after a minute they heard the loud bang of her bedroom door.

"I don't mind this because I know Draco but forcing her into something I don't like it" Harry said.

During the war after the Malfoys changed the side the Potters and the Malfoys quickly mingled up. Draco and Harry also came close. Draco's elder sister was already the best friend of Allison Potter and herself married the other twin George.

"I know I hate it too, but we can't do anything" Lily said as tears streamed down her face. Harry comforted his mother.

"I think only one person can make her understand now" James said and nodded towards Ally. "I will get Sirius and Remus to help me" Allison nodded and walked out.

It was no secret that only three people in this whole world could convince Hermione Potter and those were Sirius Black who was her favorite uncle, Remus Lupin who was her god father and Allison Weasley nee' Potter who was her elder sister.

MALFOY HOUSEHOLD

"I don't care about any vow, I can't marry her" Draco Malfoy shouted. "So you would rather sacrifice me, your, mother or your sister than marry a girl?" Lucius asked. Draco looked helpless. He loved his family more than anything. "She is a wonderful girl Draco" Hayleigh Malfoy said from the love seat where she was sitting with her husband George while Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy sat on the couch in middle and Draco was pacing in front. "Can I help it?" he asked. "No" Narcissa answered. "Fine, but am not happy about it" he said and walked out.

-----------------xox-----------------

Hello readers!! here is another chapter hope you guys like it!!

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE 

for bonus chapters