.twenty.

DATED: 31st September, 1999, Friday

DISOWNED

RONALD WEASLEY POV:

"Why are you doing this?" the woman who happens to be mother asked. She never did anything for me other than giving birth.

"Because I want what you guys can't give- Money and Fame" I said and I saw the man's face. It was hard as rock.

He took his wand and slit his index finger open and shouted "I ARTHUR WEASLEY THEREBY ANNOUNCE I HAVE NO SON NAMED RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY, I DISOWN YOU" with that I smirked and walked out of the shabby looking house. At last I was alone and free.

HERMMIONE POTTER POV:

I held as Ginny cried herself out. "He was my brother Mione" she said but I just nodded as I too numb to say anything. Harry walked in and took my place as Draco wrapped his arms around me.

Everyone was in shock.

It was a fine morning until we heard that Arthur Weasley had just disowned his youngest son Ronald Bilius Weasley. When we asked why the reason left us dumbfounded. We couldn't believe it. Yes after mine and Ron's breakup, Harry and he also drifted apart but that was what I thought just a matter of time thing.

I never thought he could do something like this. Ronald Weasley was no more the innocent boy; he was now a very dark and powerful wizard.

HARRY POTTER POV:

It had been 2 days since we got the news and Ron had not returned back to Hogwarts. There was no sign of Lavender too.

It took us time but we had calmed Ginny down enough. She had accepted the reality now. I was very angry on him, only if I caught him once.

We were all sitting in the living room of our cottage when a brown owl came in and dropped a letter in front of us. I picked it up and read aloud.

DEAR STUDENTS,

COME MEET ME IN HEAD MASTER's ROOM DRACO MALFOY KNOWS THE PASSWORD.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

I sighed and everyone stood up. We quickly casted a locking charm on our cottage and walked out to the castle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.