chapter twelve

READ AUTHOR's NOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE

Author's Note:

People the story is getting good reads but no votes. If you like my story please vote. Votes matter a lot. So I got this good suggestion idea from a book The next part will be posted after the story gets more likes lets start with 20 votes. The next part will be posted after 20 votes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

DATED: 11th September, 1999, Saturday

CHANGED

RONALD WEASLEY P.O.V:

I watched as the brown owl came and handed me the letter.

RON,

HERE EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN I HOPE YOU THE RESULTS ARE SAME THERE. I HAVE TALKED WITH OTHERS AND EVERYONE AGREED. YOUR CONVOCATION WILL BE DONE RIGHT AFTER TEN DAYS FROM NOW. WE ARE GLAD YOU DECIDED TO JOIN OUR SIDE.

B & R

I smiled at the letter and wrote a reply.

B & R,

I AM GLAD EVERYONE AGREED. YES EVERYTHING IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE PLAN. BUT RIGHT NOW AM NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AS DUMBLEDORE HAVE PLACED ALL OF HIS BEST WIZARDS IN THAT COTTAGE. I GUESS THE OLD MAN KNOWS WHAT WE ARE AFTER. ONCE I GET THE THRONE I WILL BE ABLE TO COMPLETE MY DARK POWERS AND THEN ONLY I CAN START IMPLEMENTING THE PLAN.

RON.

Yes I was going to take the place of dark Lord.

When I left the burrow for two weeks I didn't went Seamus and Dean's place instead I went to the Lestrange manor where I met with Bellatrix and Rodolphus who were hiding there and joined their side.

Why? Well because I want fame and power and till the time I was with the Potter twins I was not able to get it. I always became the side kick.

But now I will be the master and show everyone what I am capable of. I will bring back the dark ones in power and rule the wizarding world.

And the only thing that I need to do is get the elder wand, which Dumbledore had placed in the cottage number one.

Once my convocation I will get the dark powers which will make it easy for me to break into their cottage and get it. I know I could have be-friend my old friends and entered the cottage but where is the fun in that?    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#VOCORESH 

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE 

HII PEEPS HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!! 

VOTE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!!