CHAPATER SEVEN

DATED: 9th September, 1999, Thursday

COTTAGES

DRACO MALFOY POV:

"Since you all are going to spend rest of the lives together, we have decided that you all will be sharing cottages from now on. Every five pair will have one cottage. The cottages are placed at the back of the castle and also where the living quarters for Beauxbatons was. I request you all to come according to the name we call and collect your address" Dumbledore said and I leaned back on the seat.

"I hope we are all together" Pansy mutter and I nodded. I turned and saw Hermione was looking at her ring. "You okay?" I asked her. "Yes I was just wondering what does marking means?" she said and I gave her a confused look. "Yesterday Dumbledore and today the hat said that we haven't yet marked each other" she said "What did the hat say?" I asked curious "It said that we haven't yet marked each other and let him help with that, and also that we were fated to each other the second we glared at each other" she blushed red as soon she realized what she had spoken making me laugh. "It's okay, we were pretty much fated to each other 50 years ago" I said and she smiled.

"THE MALFOYS, THE POTTERS, THE LOGBOTTOMS, THE ZABINIS and THE NOTTS" I heard our names being called. "Cool we are together" Ginny said as we walked in front. We were the last ones there. "My favorite bunch" I heard Minerva McGonagall mutter. "Now boys take care of girls" Dumbledore said and winked at us making us laugh. "Stop it Albus" McGonagall said to her husband.

"Congratulations on your engagement Draco and Hermione, we are sorry we were not able to attend it, some people are too busy with work" she said and narrowed her eyes on the last sentence "I told you I am sorry, it was important" Dumbledore said "You could have done it before hand or afterwards" she said "Yes but-" Dumbledore started but stopped and sighed. "You are right Minnie, it was my fault, on their wedding day even if I lose my job I will take you" he said and Minerva smiled "It's okay Albus" she said and we shared a confused look as we saw the elder pair fighting.

"Boys one small tip, your wife is always right" Dumbledore whispered to us and we laughed. "Now you all are in Cottage number one, the finest ones" McGonagall said smiling. "Yes because it is kind of closer to school and much bigger than other ones and also because it once belonged to us" Dumbledore said and handed us the keys. "Thank you professor" we muttered and walked out. Girls were in front while we were at back walking out of the school premises from back.

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

We stood in front of black railed gates with number one on it while the boundary of the gate was stoned with trees behind it on either side so it was impossible to see inside. Our cottage was located at a distance from other; it was just behind the astronomy tower, thus making it closer to school.

The cottage was extended towards right and left with slanting roof. There were three stony paths. The one on right led to a patio which had a white table and chairs surrounding it with the trees standing just behind it. The one of left led to the garden which was full of flowering plants and different tress while the last one led straight to the house.

We entered the house and first thing we saw was a very big and spacious living room. The wall front had a big fireplace with wooden work. The work was reaching till the roof. The roof itself was wood craved and looked extravagant. The house was a mixture of red, green and blue colors. In front of the fire place was four seater sofas while on either side of the sofa were three seaters and a big brown table in middle and two arm chairs.

On our left was a kitchen counter and a door while on our right was a wall full of bookshelf and another door. There was a table in front of book shelf with chairs making it the study area.

We girls walked towards the door on left first as the boys sat in the living room and entered a gallery. It had three more doors. The first door which was on left read 'THE ZABINI's' and Pansy entered it. The one on right read 'THE NOTTS' and Astoria entered it while the one on the centre wall read ' THE LONGBOTTOMS' and Luna entered it while me and Ginny walked out.

We entered the door on right and I saw only two rooms there on either side while the wall in front was empty and a big pot with artificial orchids was kept there. The door on left read 'POTTERS' while the one on right read 'MALFOYS'. We entered our respective rooms. 

================================================================================

VOCORESH PEOPLE FOR BONUS CHAPTERS!!!

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE