.twenty two.

DATED: 3rd October, 1999, Sunday

ENGAGEMENTS

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

"You guys look beautiful" I said and four girls smiled at me. "Now first to go will be Pansy with Hales, followed by Astoria with Ally then Luna with Fleur and lastly Ginny with me" I said and they all smiled.

Ginny was wearing a floor length dark green off shoulder dress with a diamond necklace and her hair was up in an elegant bun. Pansy wore black floor length dress with a sheer neck line which was half sleeved. Astoria wore purple floor length dress with full sleeves and sweet heart neck line while Luna wore a yellow floor length spaghetti strapped dress. I was wearing my midnight blue floor length v neck dress while Ally was wearing a red knee length dress, Fleur was wearing a baby blue knee length dress and Hayliegh was wearing a brown floor length dress.

The engagement ceremony was taking place beside black lake. There were two tents set up so that the girls and boys could get ready. Dumbledore himself was going to head the ceremony.

A big round stage was set in middle while people were surrounding them. The decoration was mainly done with floating candles. The mermaids were sitting on the rocks and singing as the girls walked out.

The girls and boys stood on the stage with their respective families and Dumbledore. Dumbledore asked for rings. After the boys put the ring on girls fingers, Dumbledore individually repeated what every family had added and then asked them what they wanted to add. "Hope" Pansy said "Trust" Astoria said "Love" Luna said "Respect" Ginny said and I smiled as my mother had already added Forgiveness and my grandmother had added love.

Draco wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. 'Forgiveness' I heard him in my mind 'Forgiveness' I replied back in my mind.

"Now I would like all the elderly and married people to grant best wishes to the engaged couples" and with thatme and Draco walked behind as all elderly and married people came to wish them. "TO THE FUTURE FILLED WITH RESPECT, PROPERITY AND LOVE" they said and I turned to face Draco.

He took my hand and kissed it. Even though he hadn't said it but he always showed how much he loved me, through his actions and through his feelings, I always liked it when he cared for me.

After the ceremony others had already left while me and Draco decided to stay back, so that they could get a little privacy. We sat down in front of lake and he wrapped his arms around me as I sat in front of him, my head on his chest. Oh how much I loved this. 'Me too' Draco replied in my mind and I realized I had slipped. I turned and faced him.

He looked at meand then touched my cheeks. "I love you" he said and I looked at him confused. "I love you Hermione, yes maybe it's all soon but I do, I love you a lot, and I don't care if you don't. I am really glad my grandfather made that promise because it made me meet you" he said and I kissed him "I love you too Draco, and am glad my grandfather made that promise too" I said and we snuggled closer.

It was not until 1 am we returned to our cottage and went back to our room; too tired to change we just slept in the same.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.