.twenty five.

DATED: 15th October, 1999, Friday

WARNING

HARRY POTTER POV:

We boys were sitting in the garden while girls were inside god knows doing what. "You know they literally locked us out" Blaise said. "They wanted Girl's time and they gave us a choice, either we stay inside or get out" Draco answered. "Why did you guys choose outside?" Blaise asked again. "For your kind information it was you who chose outside when we said inside you said we always had cottage to ourselves let's get out and have some fresh air" Theo said and we chuckled as Blaise pouted.

Suddenly we heard a scream and we all rushed towards the door. "Open the damn door" Draco said. Neville looked like he was in pain. We heard more and more screams and by now we were all on the verge to fell down.

"Reducto" I said and the door busted to flames. Inside all the girls were running here and there while five black owls were following them. The owls looked at us and came towards us.

"Reducto" Draco said suddenly and the owls busted into black smoke as a letter emerged through the black smoke. "I knew this was black magic. Don't touch the letter" Draco said and we all nodded as the letter opened and started speaking.

WE GIVE YOU SEVEN DAYS TO FIND THE WAND AND GIVE IT TO US. IF NOT THEN WE WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU. WE HAVE GREAT MAGIC IN OUR HAND. YOU WILL ALL BE SPARED OR ELSE PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE

YOURS TRULY

RONALD

And then the letter busted into flames. We walked towards the girls and pulled them into hug.

"We should inform Dumbledore" Hermione said and we nodded. "But first are you all okay?" Draco asked and all the girls nodded. "We should send a patronus and call him here; it's not safe to leave the cottage. We will increase the protection you send the patronus" I said and we boys stepped outside as we hardened the security.

Draco installed a sneakoscope spell that is if someone untrusting person came towards our cottage the doors will not open for him or her. He said it was some sort of high magic. We all knew Draco was a very powerful wizard but he just proved it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.