.fifteen.

DATED: 27th September, 1999, Monday

BLUSHES

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

Thanks to act in morning I was late to Potions that day. We had back to back classes and there was no time to even talk. I was glad I had not met with any of the girls yet.

Me and Draco were just entering the great hall when 4 girls kidnapped me and took me away.

We all sat down at the end of Gryffindor table with Astoria on my left and Pansy on my right and Ginny and Luna in front of me. Since Hogwarts was now promoting house unity students above 5th year could sit on any house table they want so usually they used to sit with us on Gryffindor or we used to sit on Slytherin with them.

"Oh my god they did it" Ginny squealed as I blushed. "Hush" I said and other girls also squealed. "How was it?" Pansy asked. "What?" I said not understanding. "The sex how was it?" she asked again. "It was best" I said and they all went into their dreamy world.

After lunch Ginny pulled me aside. "Was it painful?" she asked me and I gave her a confused look "The mark?" she said as we walked down to our class room. "It hasn't happened yet, it will after three days" I said and she nodded.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

Me and Hermione were walking into the great hall for lunch when four girls kidnapped her and I chuckled. I looked for the boys and four of them were sitting on Slytherin table. Since Hogwarts was promoting house unity so all the 6th and 7th years could sit wherever they want.

I walked towards them and sat down beside Harry who was busy eating. Blaise, Theo and Neville sat in front of us. "How was it?" Blaise asked me "What?" I asked him "The sex with Pottered? You are glowing man" he said and I smirked. "The best I ever had, and I am glad it's with her" I said and harry choked. "Guys that is my sister" he said and we laughed.

After lunch me and Harry walked towards Transfiguration together. "You got the tattoo?" he asked me and I shook my head. "No after three days" I said and he smiled.

RONALD WEASLEY POV:

I looked at the girls who were sitting in the end and were laughing. I smirked at them as I felt the letter in my pocket. Only three more days and then we will see who will have the last laugh.

"Ron are you okay?" Lavender asked me as she saw me smirking. "Yes I hope everything is ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

Since she was going to be my wife soon, I decided to involve her in the planning. I thought I would have to use Imperious on her but she agreed as soon I told her everything much to my surprise. But then again she was also hungry for what I was fame and power.

"I have talked to McGonagall and she said we can visit my family" she said and I smiled at her. "Good job" I said and she smiled back at me.

Only three more days and then everything will be right. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.