.eighteen.

DATED: 30th September, 1999, Thursday

CONVOCATION

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

I woke up feeling warm and a tingling sensation at my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Draco all sweaty. I shook him and he woke up. "You okay?" he asked me and I nodded. We moved away from each other and breathed. "I am going for a shower" I said and walked in the washroom.

I had a cold bath and was feeling well. When I got out and wrapped a towel around me I felt a tingling sensation around my waist. I turned to my right and removed the towel and there it was. I smiled as I traced my finger on it; I quickly wrapped the towel around me and walked out to show Draco.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I opened my shirt as I was feeling warm and felt a tingling sensation. I looked down and saw it. I smiled as I saw the words and then the closet door opened.

Hermione stepped in only wearing her towel and the scene aroused me.

I quickly locked our bedroom door and placed a silencing charm on it with a wave of my wand as she came and stood in front of me.

She touched my chest and the tattoo. She leaned up and placed a soft kiss on the word 'FORGIVENESS' as I wrapped my arm around her. "It looks good" she said and I smiled, my erection growing per second.

She stepped back and opened her towel giving me the full view of her naked body and then turned to right. I saw a Hungarian horntail on the side of her waist, it reached down till her thighs.

I kneeled on my knees beside her and traced it. She moaned as my hands touched.

I slowly kissed the place where tattoo started and looked up to see she was turning on and taking my chance I carried her over to the bed and started showering her with pleasure.

RONALD WEASLEY POV:

I cut my hand and dripped my blood on the purple potion which then became red. I took it and drank it. Suddenly my whole body was in pain. Pain which will make someone wish they were better off dead, pain which would cut through all of your veins and make them black, pain which will make you dark.

After three hours of excruciating torture and pain it finally stopped and I opened my eyes.

"And now I announce Ronald Bilius Weasley as our new dark lord" Rodolphus Lestrange said as everyone bowed down in front of me.

"My lord" Bellatrix said and I smiled as I felt power come into me.

I walked up to my throne and Lavender walked in as I smiled at her. She stood just beside me her hand on my shoulder.

There were 30 people in front of me. "Now let's start our mission" I gave them a smirk and their smile broadened. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.