.twenty seven.

DATED: 16th October, 1999, Saturday

PLANS

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

By noon our living room was packed up, in fact Iwas surprised to see so many people adjust in. The order members were here along with few teachers.

Narcissa, Molly and Lily sat on the four seater sofa with Astoria in middle while .Theo, Blaise, Neville sat on the three seater sofa. Percy Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley sat opposite them. Fred, George, Harry, Draco, Sirius, Remus, Lucius, Arthur and my father were outside while Dumbledore and McGonagall sat on the arm chairs. Me, Luna, Ginny, Pansy, Ally, Hales and Fleur were standing in front of kitchen counter while Professor Slughorn, Professor Snape, Madame Pomfrey and Professor Flitwick sat on the chairs from our study.

Dumbledore had removed our study table. Everyone was going to stay here until it was time for battle.

The boys walked in along with Kingsley Shakelbolt. Draco, Fred, George and Harry came towards us followed by Bill, Blaise, Neville and Charlie emptying four seats on the sofas which were taken up by Lucius, Arthur, Kingsley and my father.

"So what do we do?" Sirius asked as he stood behind the sofas with Remus. "We fight" my father said.

Draco had his arm around me I looked and saw Ginny was in Harry's embrace and so was Luna in Neville's while Fred held Ally's hand and George held Hales. Bill's arm was dropped over Fleur's shoulder and Charlie just stood there his hand in his pocket.

"We need few healers also" Madame Pomfrey frowned. "I can heal maximum 3 people at once and there are so many of us and let's not forget the students who will be staying back" she completed and we looked around.

"I, Molly and Lily can handle the healing process, we can get Astoria to help us" Narcissa said. "No, Astoria will not stay here during the battle" Theo said. "Yes I will whether you like it or not Theodore Nott" Astoria said and Theo looked hurt.

"Why are you doing this?" Theo asked her. "Please understand Theo, Let me atleast help with healing. I promise I will not participate in battle but let me be a part" she said tears flew down her face. "Fine, but you don't participate in battle and for my sake stay safe" Theo grunted and all girls smiled.

"I can help with the safety thing" Luna said. "What?" Lily asked her. "Since everyone will be out fighting someone needs to be there in case some of the death eaters came our way" she said and we nodded.

"Okay so it is fix, Madame Pomfrey, Molly, Lily, Narcissa, Luna and Astoria take care of the injured one from our side and rest of us fight" McGonagall said.

"How many are there? "Dumbledore asked. "Approx 30 I guess. They have collected all the old followers and the strange thing is they were calling Ron Dark Lord" Sirius said and we knew he must have spied being an animagus.

"This is not good. Minerva send students up to fourth year back and ask the fifth years, sixth years and seventh years as soon as possible" Dumbledore said and McGonagall walked out followed by Slughorn and Filtchwik. "Time is on, we again fight for the right" he said and we all nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.