.twenty four.

DATED: 11th October, 1999, Monday

WINNING BETS

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

Me and Draco walked down the great hall hand in hand. Yes this was first time after we confessed our love we were showing it publically. As soon we entered everyone was quiet.

We walked up to Gryffindor table where everyone was seated and sat down. "Don't tell me you both already confessed it" Blaise asked and I smiled. "I love you" Draco said to me. "Like I love you" I said and we kissed. "Finally" I heard someone mutter as we pulled away.

"Oie Potter when is the wedding?" Suddenly Professor Snape asked from his seat. "15th December Professor and you will get and invitation later" Harry shouted back. "100 points to Gryffindor for Harry Potter, Hermione Potter and Ginerva Weasley and 50 points to Slytherin for Draco Malfoy" he said and all the students looked shocked at him.

It was first time he had handed Gryffindor house points and that too more than Slytherin and then we saw teachers exchanging money.

I turned and saw my friends also exchanging money along with several other students. "Seriously are we that bad?" I asked Draco and he chuckled "By falling in love we just made impossible prove that it is indeed 'I m possible'" Draco said and I smiled.

Suddenly Professor Snape laughed and carried all his galleons "You lost Sluggy" he shouted and sprinted out of Great Hall followed by Professor Slughorn. We looked at each other and then at Dumbledore. "What? We teachers might be old but we are not boring" he said and we all burst out laughing.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE POV:

I saw as Draco and Hermione walked in hand in hand and smirked at my fellow teachers. "Now here goes my galleons" I heard Sprout mutter. They sat down with their friends and I heard Blaise Zabini ask them something like don't tell me you confessed already and they looked at each other.

"I love you" Draco Malfoy said "Like I love you" Hermione Potter answered and they kissed. "Finally" I said and smiled to everyone.

"Now time for second bet" I heard Severus mutter. "Oie Potter when is the wedding date?" Severus shouted from his seat. "15th December Professor and you will get an invitation later" Harry Potter replied. "100 points to Gryffindor for Harry Potter, Hermione Potter and Ginerva Weasley and 50 points to Slytherin for Draco Malfoy" he said and all the students looked shocked at him as we smiled.

"In your face Sluggy, hand me my 70 galleons" he said and Slughorn handed him his galleons along with other teachers and Snape laughed. "You lost Sluggy" Snape said as he carried all his galleons and rushed out of great hall followed by Slughorn and we teachers laughed. The students still looked confused "What? We teachers might be old but we are not boring" I said and students also started laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.