.sixteen.

DATED: 29th September, 1999, Wednesday

MARKING-I

DRACO MALFOY POV:

It was Wednesday and I was not feeling well. I had a little high temperature in the morning but I ignored it. By the lunch time I was burning so I took rest of the day off and walked towards our cottage.

On the way to there I saw Ginny carrying Hermione. I ran up to them and saw Hermione was as hot as me.

"Get Dumbledore" I said as I carried Hermione inside and Ginny rushed off back to castle. "Draco" Hermione muttered she was shaking. "Am here" I said as I took her inside our bedroom and laid her down. "Do-Don't leave" she said shuttering and I got inside beside her. "I will never" I said as I brought her closer and closed my eyes.

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE POV:

"Minnie what is the date today?" I asked my wife. "29th September Albus" she said. "We should check on Mister Malfoy and Miss Potter, I hope they consummated unless the consequences might be severe" I said and she nodded.

We walked out of my room and suddenly a red haired girl bumped into me. "Miss Weasley?" I gave her a questioning look as I saw her terrified face. "Professor- Hermione- Draco- cottage- very hot- trembling" she said between her breathes. "Come with me" she said and we nodded following her.

As we entered their cottage I saw Harry Potter, Astoria Green Grass, Pansy Parkinson, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott all standing outside Draco and Hermione's room.

I entered their room and saw both of them sleeping together in tight embrace. They were burning hot.

"Did they consummate?" I asked Miss Weasley. "Yes Professor they did it three days ago" she answered and I sighed in relief. "Thank god Albus, I guess since they did it late, their marking is going to be a little more painful" Minerva said and I smiled at her. "Yes Minnie and their bond will much stronger" I said and she nodded. "Like ours" she said and remembered that we were also marked this late.

"I want you to owl Draco and Hermione's parent's, tell them to come here, I will open the wards of your fire place they can directly floo here but close the wards once they are here" I said as I stepped back out.

"Okay Professor, anything else we can do?" Harry asked. "Yes keep them warm and make sure they are always touching each other, you all may take the day off" I said and walked out of their cottage.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH!!!!

If you enjoyed reading this chapter then show some love and vote for the story!

Every vote counts.