CHAPTER TEN

DATED: 10th September, 1999, Friday

HOUSE ELVES

HERMIONE POTTER POV:

I woke up and felt strong arms around me. I looked down and saw I was wearing clothes. I sighed as I remembered yesterday. Quietly I lifted Draco's arm up and saw the time it was 6:30 in morning. I decided to freshen up and then wake him up.

I walked out of the closet wearing my school robes as my hair was tied up in pony tail and saw Draco sitting on the bed. "You can get fresh now, I am going outside" I said and walked towards our bedroom door.

Outside Ginny and Luna were sitting on the four seater sofa already dressed up. I plopped down beside them. "Did you enjoy your night?" Luna asked me with a glint in her eyes. "Yes I had a good night sleep" I answered awkwardly as I remembered the feeling of warmth I felt when I woke up this morning. "Good" Ginny said and giggled, before I could ask anything Pansy and Tori joined us with Blaise and Theo. "Where are other boys?" Theo asked. "In washroom" me, Ginny and Luna answered together and then laugh.

After Harry, Draco and Neville were out an owl came in and it had six letters on his paw. Poor thing had to carry all of those. I quickly untied the letter gave owl some feast and it flew away hooting happily. The letters were addressed to each couple and one was for Cottage number 1. I distributed the letter to each couple and opened the Malfoy one.

Inside there was routine for me and Draco and an additional paper. "What is that?" Draco asked. I opened it and in there was the reminder of dates. "Oh they reminding us the deadlines for getting married and having a baby" I said.

Harry opened the letter addressed to Cottage number one and read aloud.

DEAR COUPLES OF COTTAGE NO. 1,

AS YOU MUST HAVE NOTICED THERE IS A KITCHEN COUNTER ADDED IN YOUR COTTAGE, WHICH MEANS YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST AND DINNER THERE. IT IS YOUR WISH IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THE LUNCH IN GREAT HALL OR HERE.

TWO HOUSE ELVES WILL SERVE YOU HERE THEY ARE- DANNY AND WINKY.

PLEASE CALL THEM AND THEY WILL HELP YOU AROUND.

DEAPUTY HEADMISTRESS

MINERVA MCGONAGALL.

"Woah" Harry said. "Am hungry" Blaise muttered. "Danny" Harry called and an elf popped in. "Yes master Potter" the elf bowed. "Please get us all some breakfast" Harry said politely making me smile. "And add-" Blaise started a little rudely but I gave him a glare and he stuttered "I mean please add egg and bacon to whatever you are bringing" he said and the elf smiled before popping out. "SPEW" Draco muttered from my side "It is S.P.E.W" I said and they all laughed. Soon Danny came back with Winky and they served us breakfast outside in the garden.

"What do you have first?" Pansy asked me as we walked out of our cottage. "Potions" I said as we waited for the boys who were putting the locking charms on the door. "Even I have that" she said. "What is your first?" I asked Tori, Ginny and Luna. "Potions" they answered together. "Great, and anyway the boy's routine now matches ours so we are all going together" I said and we walked off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOCORESH FOR BONUS CHAPTERS CUPCKAES!!!

please please please

VOTE-COMMENT-READ-SHARE