Chapter 3

Jimin pov.

Today was yet again another boring  day at the palace. I sighed as I took a walk down the long hallway. It was 11:00 am and the servants were still cleaning up from breakfast.

I took another stroll on the palace grounds and went outside. I breathed in fresh air and smiled at the slight breeze and flowers in the garden. The white roses I had planted reminded me of a certain boy with a white uniform.

I ventured into the kitchen to find  'server boy' again.

I greeted the chefs and the others. I spotted him over in the corner washing up. I walked up behind him and whispered "Hello."

I laughed at the way he jumped and the spoon he was washing splashed water on him. He turned with a glare so icy I got chills.

I didn't get a chance to see his face clearly yesterday but now that I look at it he's attractive. I haven't told my parents but I'm Bisexual, I have my preferences and server boy may or may not have a face that I admire.

"What do you want?" He said in his deep voice.

I smiled my eye smile and greeted him. "Hello, would you like to take a walk with me on the palace corridors?"

He laughed, "Hah me? Go with you? A rich prince who thinks he can get anything he wants with a snap of his fingers? You're funny. Thanks but no thanks bye princey." And he walked away.

So.. He may be a little salty but Ill get him to soften up.

The day after I went back, I went to the kitchen to find him asleep by the door with his arms crossed while sitting on a stool. I walked over to him and knelt down.

He had scars on his arm and a scratch on his face that looks old and faded but still present. Thoughts of who could hurt him swirled around in my head but was interrupted when his face changed to an expression of pain. He furrowed his eyebrows and waled, "DAD!!" "DONT TOUCH HIM!" he started flailing his arms trying to grab at something. "LET GO OF ME!" "MOM!" I could see tears streaming down his face as he was getting worse.

I took his hands and tried to calm him down by wrapping my arms around him until he stopped crying and his eyes slowly fluttered open as he was awakening from his nightmare heavily breathing.

He froze in realization but slumped back into my arms. He kept his head down said with a whisper, "What are you doing here.." the sadness in his voice made my chest ache.

"I came to visit you."

"Why would you want to see me, why do you keep coming to see me.."

He softly began crying again and I tightened my arms and hugged him. I let him cry into my arms.

"I-I .." his voice cracked as he couldn't finish his sentence.

My heart shattered at the voice of this boy, "What's your name?"

He choked out a laugh as he sniffled, "You don't give up do you."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful person. How about taking up my offer, we go for a stroll in the gardens."

He finally nodded his head and I released him from my arms.