Chapter 31

Jimin pov.

I burst through the door on accident, but everyone was already awake.

"Where did you go?"

I bent over my knees and gasped as I held up a finger telling them I needed a minute.

Finally when I calmed down, I explained and Yoongi quickly stepped forward.

"Are you sure he's not lying?"

"If he wants to hurt any of you he has to get through me."

"Whatever incident you get invloved into Im involved too. You stay safe and I will do the same."

He got closer and rested his head against mine and whispered,  "Remember I love you.."

I could hear Taehyung squealing in the back and I started laughing and hugged Yoongi.  "I love you too."

"Jungkook catch me Im gunna faint."

I laughed until I herd a thud.

"Jungkook! I said catch me!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and smiled as he helped Taehyung up. Seokjin smiled sadly from the side and Ji woo giggled.

~~~~

We each waved and bowed respectfully to the man that helped us and I headed off towards the palace.

I told them to stay behind me as I went first. I entered the palace and met eyes with my father.

"Father, these are my friends. Taehyung, Jungkook, Seokjin, and Ji woo, and you know Yoongi.

I looked out the corner of my eye and Yoongi was glaring at my father but he seemed to not care. Instead he turned around and waved his hand.

"Okay. They'll sleep in your room cause.. you know. But they'll be working here for me if they're gunna stay."

I led the way to my room and I had to stop and call Taehyungs name a couple times cause he kept getting distracted by the palace and its ceilings and walls. Jungkook had to keep pulling him along as he walked and stopped occasionally to go, "Wahhh.."

Seokjin and Ji woo admired the walls but also walked at a good pace. Yoongi was staying close to me until we reached my door. After I opened it Taehyung was first to run in and admire my room as the others glanced around. My room was way too large for just one person so it was fine. There was a couch outside and a large one inside too with a soft rug.

They all took turns cleaning up in my bathroom and I let them borrow my clothes except for Seokjin and Ji woo. Seokjins shoulders were too large to fit any of my clothing so I had to borrow one of the male servants nightwear for Seokjin and a maids nightwear for Ji woo.

Taehyung and Jungkook slept on the outside couch and Taehyung enjoyed the view more than I thought. I gave Seokjin a futon and a pillow and a smaller blanket just incase and he took the rug while Ji woo slept on the indoor couch.

Yoongi was to sleep on my bed with me. He fit my clothes quite well, he looked like more of a prince than me. I laid down and I felt an arm wrap around my torso and I smiled as I snuggled into Yoongis warm body and drifted off into sleep.

The next morning was peaceful I woke up to Taehyung accidentally knocking over a book and freaking out about it cause it he thought it cost more than him but really it was a peter pan book fron when I was little except the cover was different. Ji woo giggled at them and Seokjin stretched as he woke up. Yoongi then pulled on my sleeve and yawned, "what's the ruckus?" His face was a little puffy and his voice was raspy, I resisted the urge to kiss him and stretched my legs.

~~~~

Yoongi was back to work in the kitchen and Seokjin was to help out in there too.

Taehyung and Jungkook were the new gardeners and Ji woo was a maid, to clean up around the palace.

I didn't like the thought of them having to work in order to stay but they all had happy faces.

I decided to help them all out to pass my boredom.

I was talking a walk when I herd footsteps coming up behind me and a hand rested on my shoulder.

"Son, can we talk?"

○○○

Sorry for the boring chapter. Im still working on the details and ideas. Thank you so much for supporting me and reading 'Crowns'

Bless these gifs