Chapter 28

Jimin pov.

I grinned at the man.

"Do you think we could stay here tonight?"

"Of course ye can." He waved at the others and headed out back and began heating up soup.

We sat on the cushions he laid out for us and ate the warm soup happily. Once we were finished it was already getting late and Taehyung yawned and rubbed his eye.

I smiled at how soft he looked and I looked at everyones expressions. I felt genuinely happy, I knew then and there I dont want to be parted with these people. I smiled as I finished my soup and sighed. The owner went to get pillows and blankets for all of us and I took the chance to try to know Hoseoks sister better.

"So what's your name, sorry I didn't ask sooner."

"Its alright, my names Ji woo."

"Nice to meet you."

I got up to sit next to her as we talked more. We began joking around and talking about one another. She was friendly and adorable.

Ill protect her for you Hoseok.

We continued chatting and I laughed at her humorous jokes as the owner continued to bring in the sleeping items.

○●○●○

Yoongi pov.

I watched as Jimin laughed with Ji woo.

I felt my chest twist.

Jimin-ah.. I came all the way here for you.. why won't you pay attention to me..

Notice me more.. desire me more.. love me more.. I want you. Only you.. Why does it hurt so much to see you happy with someone else.

I love you so much but I know we can't be together for long..

○○○○○
First off id like to say thank you so much for 800 reads💕 and im so sorry for being gone for a bit, also sorry for anothee short chapter. Thank you for 100 votes too, coming back to this really makes me happy. School starts for me on 4 weeks and I just wanna say in advance if sorry if im not as active cause Ill be a bit busy. Ill stop the a/n here before it gets longer than the actual chapter. Till next time ♡

~T