Chapter 16

(Have you been waiting for this?)

Yoongi pov.

Its been more quiet than usual... I wasnt mad anymore. Just lonely..

I missed him..

I havent seen Jimin anywhere. Its been 2 days. I was getting slightly concerned but I just figured he was out with other ladies.

I sighed and scraped the chopped mushrooms into a bowl.

Bogoshipda Park Jimin..

When we brought out the food I glanced over to Jimins seat, it was empty.

He probably went to bed early?

The next day passed, it was the same.
No Jimin. During all the breaks I had I went out and searched for Jimin. My worry grew as each day passed.

Finally a week passed.

I was almost mad with concern, every footstep I herd outside my bedroom door I thought was Jimin. I would always glance at his seat at the table. I'd go out into the garden occasionally to look for him. I even tried checking his room. Jimin was no where. What upset me was how his parents didnt seem to give a single shit about where he was.

I went to bed anxious once again.. the next day was the same, wake up with an empty feeling, cook breakfast, glance at his empty seat and silently sigh. I met eyes with the king and he had a smirk on his face as he watched me.

I noted to speak to him afterwards.
Once breakfast was finished I was fixing to go talk to the king but when I opened the door he stood there grinning at me.

I gaspsed and took several steps backwards.

"Youre Min Yoongi right?"

"Y-Yes sir."

"And you're friends with my son, Jimin correct?"

"Yes sir.."

"Have you seen him anywhere he seems to have disappeared."

"No sir."

"Well.. actually, last time I saw him was when I sent him out into town to get me something but he seems to have not returned."

I shot my head up hearing his whereabouts. "Into t-town?"

He smiled, "Yes have you seen him?"

I lowered my head again, "No sir."

"Well could you perhaps go out and see if you can find him, I see the worry in your eyes and I can tell how much you care."

He dragged out the last word as in trying to make a point to me about something. Although. I didnt understand.

I nodded my head and bowed.

"Thanks.. Yoongi."

I walked the fastest I could back to my room.

I threw on a jacket and changed my pants. I ran out towards the door and out of the corner of my eye I could see the king smirking around the corner. I decided to ignore it and continue running.

I ran into town and I immediately began asking about Jimin. My worry never stopped, it just got worse. Almost everyone I had asked had said they havent seen the prince.

It was around 6pm when I grew tired and was longing for Jimin again. I was on the verge of crying, where did you go..

Are you tired of me?..

Do you not want to see me?..

Finally I walked into a store and was greeted by a man. He spoke with an accent.

"Can I help ee?"

I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"Have you seen a man here, short, kinda my height but a centimeter  shorter, goes by the name Jimin. Have you seen the prince anywhere?"

He picked up an object from the shelf and wiped it with a cloth.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because hes been missing for a week."

He looked away and seemed to be mumbling to himself.

"Have you seen him?"

"My boy, Last time I saw him was when he was sent out for ye tea for his father. Im sorry to say, I think ee prince got kidnapped."

My eyes widen and my anxiety was kicking in. My head clouded with thoughts of Jimin and what could've happened to him.

I slammed my hands on the counter,
"Do you know where the kidnappers are? Do you know where theyre most active?"

"Son what are you thinking."

"Im thinking of something that could ether get me killed, or get me Jimin back."

○○○

Sorry I had a bit of writers block but im back and I think I have an idea on what to do. I might give Taehyung and Jungkook a part as important side characters idk would that be okay? I wrote half of this last night half asleep  aha.

Also thoughts on the new bts logo?

Well I still like the old one but I also like the new one. The name is kinds strange "beyond the scene" theres some salty armies that are pissing me off tbh with this hashtag called
#notmybts if you love bts support and love them regardless. Otherwise dont call yourself an army.

Sorry for little rant.

Hope you all have a wonderful day♡