Chapter 15

Jimin pov.

I woke up somewhere dark. I could feel ropes around my wrists and and tape on my mouth. I also noticed that my shirt has been ripped, exposing a bit my chest. The tea was gone..

I moved around until I got sweaty and the tape was slipping and loosening. I got it off and I moved on to my wrists.

Before I started moving again I herd a click and a door creek open.

I made sure to keep my head down and my hair in my face.

I felt a boot nudge me and I sat up but I kept my hair in my face. Looking at their shoes there were two men and one of then pulled me up to stand by the arm.

"Lift you head."

And I did so.

They gasped and took a step back.

"Its the prince.." one of them whispered.

I glared at them, "If you dont let me go in the next 2 seconds I'll have you both beheaded."

They turned to one another and tried to whisper although I could hear everything they were saying.

"Let him go man."

"But he'll have us beheaded even if we let him go."

"But then his father will come looking for him."

"Ah thats true."

"Man I'm hungry."

"You havent eaten?"

I rolled my eyes at these actual idiots. What kind of kidnapper wears their name on their clothes. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook? I'll need to remember that.

I looked at the open door and I looked back at the idiots talking about food. I silently walked out and looked around. It was pretty clean for a kidnappers place. The walls were gray whitish and the floors were tiled. I walked down a hallway and there were other rooms with other people I guess but kept walking.

I kept looking for the exit but so far I couldnt find any. It seems I'm underground too.

"Hey!!" Ah dumb and dumber found me.

I began running.

There were many hallways so it was kinda like a maze, knowing the idiot guards, they probably havent memorized the hallways or maps.

I hid behind one of the walls and watched as they ran right across me and I smiled.

Though when I turned around another hand covered my face with a cloth with the same liquid and I accidentally inhaled it.

Not again..

I blacked out once again.

○○○

This was kinda a filler chapter, I was out on a trip. But im typing this in the car.