Chapter 19

Yoongi pov.

I woke up to the sound of a door lock rattling. I nudged Jimin.

"Jimin, Jimin."

He shifted but instead of waking up he nuzzled into my chest and was falling back asleep.

"Jimin, wake up."

"Mm what is it?"

I resisted the urge to kiss him, "someone's coming."

He quickly shot up and scooted back to where he was yesterday. I missed the warmth of Jimin but scooted back to where I was too.

The door opened and a man with a mask over his mouth walked in. Though whats the point of the mask, his nametag said 'Taehyung'.

"Look, I really don't want to keep you here, I don't. But boss is making me." He said as he walked in.

He walked over to Jimin and bent down. Jimin's face was blank as he stared back at Taehyung.

"You're the prince arent you? Jungkook and I wanted to let you go.."

"I am."

Taehyung looked to the side, "I don't want to hurt anyone.. I need the money for my family.. my brother's sick."

I was questioning if this was all an act for pity.

"Taehyung what are you doing?"

I turned and saw another man with a black mask. Also with a nametag, 'Jungkook'

Taehyung turned, "ah, Jungkook.."

"You're supposed to take him to boss."

"But Jungkook I don't want to hurt him.."

"Remember what you're doing this for Tae." Jungkook sighed.

Tae stood up and walked over to Jungkook.

"You don't understand.. I doing this to not hurt anyone. But Jungkook.. Im hurting myself the most."

"Tae don't you realize Im hurting too? Im only doing this for you, Im only her for you, Im going through this shitty business for you, Its all for you.. I..I love you."

Both their eyes were glisting and tears began streaming down both of their faces soaking their masks.

○○○

Another filler ahhhaaaaa.. I decided to stop it here because . . . Ive said too much. See you next time thanks for reading and voting♡ I love reading comments so feel free to leave any.

*edit: omg 400 reads tysm!!*