Chapter 7

Jimin pov.

I opened my eyes to a clear sky, I turned onto my side saw sleeping beauty next to me. I gasped when I realized we were outside, I had completely forgotten about the servants coming into my room every morning check on me. I nudged Yoongi awake and his eyes fluttered open. He looked like an angel. But I didn't have time.

"Yoongi wake up! C'mon I'm going to be in so much trouble."

He rubbed his eyes and got up.

"What? What happened?"

He looked so soft it almost made me forget about getting in the palace on time. I grabbed his hand and we ran towards the tunnel.

"We fell asleep outside and I need to get back in my room before I'm caught. I don't think my father would be happy seeing me out here with you."

Yoongi nodded and ran alongside with me. Finally once we got in I turned to him and said, "Head to your room, I'll check on you later." He nodded and ran.

I took in a breath and dashi ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I was halfway up the stairs when I herd a voice.

"Son, where have you been?"

I turned and I was faced with my father.

"I was just using the restroom."

"Downstairs? You have one in your room."

"I was looking at the garden this morning and I had to use the restroom, so I used the one downstairs."

His eyes narrowed. "The servants say they saw you running in the hallways."

"I was running to the bathroom."

"Dont lie to me son."

"Im not."

I let out a deep sigh as I went up the stairs and returned to my room. Did he make it to his room okay? Is he alright? He didn't get caught did he? Did the other servants see him? Did anyone see us outside?

Worry clouds my mind as I thought about Yoongi. I just saw his face ten minutes ago but I missed it. His deep voice was alluring and the way he slowly talks draws me in and I ceel as if I could turn into a puddle of mush in seconds.

I remembered the first day I saw him.  Seeing him break down his wall for me and show his emotions made me feel special.

His gummy smile is the most cutest thing ive ever seen. I like when we hold hands, I liked how close we were last night. I like how I was the one he opened up too. I like when he laughs. I like when he smiles and his nose crinkled slightly. I like how when he's nervous he plays with the hem of his shirt. I like how I can make him laugh. I like how he can make me smile. I clutched my chest when the realization hit me.

I like Yoongi.

○○○

Sorry the chapters are so short. I'll try to make the chapters longer.