Chapter 39

A/n: I just want to say sorry for being gone for so long, Ive been busy. School starts for me tomorrow and I will be even more busy than before but I will try my best to update. Here's a long chapter ♡

Taehyung pov.

There was someone laughing as the footsteps we herd were getting closer. I could hear Jimin continue to scream and yell from afar.

The king stepped into the flickering light of a torch and smiled at all of us.

"Its like a party down here isnt it?"

Seokjin was first to step up, "Let Jimin and all of us go."

The king's smile vanished as he stepped forward and I could feel the aura around Seokjin fading away replaced by a growing fear and anxiety.

He gripped Seokjin tightly around the neck faster than I could blink and he began to struggle while gripping the kings hand desperately trying to break free. Once his face was turning a shade of wine red turning purple the king released him and Seokjin crumpled to the ground gaspings and coughing. I met eyes with the king and his was flaming with hatred and disgust.

"I simply stated that I'm not letting any of you go till I get the queens location and whereabouts."

Anger was fuming in my body. I saw as he took Jimin away and almost kill Seokjin. I hated myself for getting stuck in the kidnapping business but I know it ends now. Before I could control and think about my body I began to run towards the king with a fist clenched but only to have myself gripped by the wrist and thrown onto the hard blood soaked floor.

The king pointed to us and guards just seemed to appear out of air. They began dragging us to cells. I did my best to fight but their grip just tightened to the point of pain.

Jungkook tried elbowing the one holding him but the guard gripped his bicep and forearm preventing him from moving his arm.

Ji woo began kicking and trying her best to fight while Seokjin gave up and lowered his head as he was dragged away.

I was thrown into a cell with Jungkook and I gripped my wrists trying to ease the pain and get my blood flowing back. Jungkook fell on top of me which didnt help.

I could hear the scream of Ji woo and her grunt as she was harshly thrown into a cell of her own.

However I couldnt hear a single sound from Seokjin.

The cell door slammed shut and I flinched at the loud sound. I scooted closer to Jungkook and we sat in fearful silence.

○●○●
Jimin pov.

I could hear their voices.

I should've been glad, but I wasn't.

As soon as I herd the door slam shut and silence I knew he was here. I bawled my fist and stood up dispite the pain and ran to the cell door.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM!!"

I could hear my voice echo down the corridor, I knew it wouldn't do any help but it was something.

I began to hear screams and the familiar sound of a body being thrown to the floor.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

I banged on the door with my fist and continued to scream.

I turned around just to see Yoongi hiding his face behind his hair sitting on the floor clenching his fist, silent.

I could hear the guards footsteps and their grunts and struggling. Seokjin was the one to pass by me and I caught his eye, however he didn't make a sound. He had a single tear roll down his cheek and he mouthed 'Im sorry' before he was dragged away to his cell.