Chapter 43

A/n: play the song with the chapter♡ I love once upon a time so much

Swords clashed together, beads of sweat appeared on both Jimin and his fathers foreheads and body.

The King quickly swung his sword at Jimin's head but he dodged and got a small cut on the side of his cheek.

Jimin slashed his sword across his fathers arm and a long line of blood began to trikle down his arm onto his fingers holding the sword and dripping onto the floor.

He groaned and held his arm with his other hand and inhaled through his teeth, trying to fight the pain itself while gripping his sword.

Before they began clashing blades again, Jimin slammed the weapon onto his fathers arm and he dropped his blade and stared at Jimin as he pointed the sharp object to his father's chest.

Jimin backed his father up to the wall, the blade resting on his chest, arms beside his head, pressed against the wall. One was bleeding, one was stained wine red from gripping his bloody arm.

"Jimin.. you wouldn't kill your own father would you?"

"Someone like you deserves to die."

Fear flashed across the king's eyes and his demeanor changed along with his aura.

"Jimin, please, I-Im sorry son. I didn't mean to hurt you so much. I-I can change, please don't kill me.."

"Your lies are so clear, you're not sorry. You've always hurt me, you never cared for me or mother. You don't deserve to be alive. You're a monster. "

Jimins feelings and anger for his father took over and he slammed the blade into his fathers chest and the sound of his father groaning and his body hitting the ground masked the sound of Jimin's rapid beating heart.

The king laid on the ground desperatly trying to pull the sword out but only for Jimin to furrow his eyebrows and twist the blade, the kings painful scream echoed down the dark hallway. Blood began to come out of the corner of his mouth and Jimin had two tears trail down his face as he pulled the sword out from his fathers chest.

"You.. you don't love me you never did. You were never proud of me, I tried and I tried, I did my best but it was never enough for you. I'm just a disappointment and a failure in your eyes. You hurt mother and I both pyshically and emotionally. I thought we could actually be a happy family.., I thought you could change. I hoped you would. I would lay in bed at night and whisper to myself, 'Maybe hes gunna be better tomorrow, maybe..'"

Jimin stared at him clutching his chest and breathing heavily. He wiped his eyes and took in another breath.

"I miss when you cared about me.. or when you acted like you did, I still remember that one time.. It was a stormy night, I was crying and hiding in my bed sheets. You came in and laid down next to me. I looked into your eyes.. they were warm and loving and I said 'father.. Im afraid..' and you held me in your arms and whispered to me, 'its okay son.. it's okay..' and in that moment.. I believed, I truly believed, that you had changed.. but I was wrong. I hate you.. I hate you for putting me through all this shit. All I wanted.." Jimin stopped to inhale another shaky breath and continue,

"all I wanted was for you to truly love me.. but I couldnt even get you to say 'I love you' even if it didn't mean anything to you, i-it would mean something to me."

Jimin's voice got more quiet by the second, "I just wanted to make you proud.. I wanted to mean something to you, I didn't want to disappoint you.. I look into your eyes and all I see is hatred and disgust. Why.." Jimins voice cracked as he began to cry,

"Why do you hate me so much.."

He looked down to see his father had already shut his eyes and was gone.

He sunk to his knees and the sword fell to the ground and Jimin stared at his fathers lifeless body. His hair covered his face, tears fell from his eyes onto his father's body.

Jimin whispered, almost ghostlike, "But if it weren't for you.. I wouldnt be who I am today.. so thank you.."

Jimin stood up and wiped away his tears even though it seemed Jimin wouldn't stop crying any time soon.

He walked over to Yoongi, resting on the wall. Yoongi who had been there for him and has been hurt just as much as Jimin, Yoongi- who Jimin loved. He embraced Yoongi and cried into his arms.

Yoongi, who was quiet the whole time Jimin was fighting, could only wrap his arms around Jimin and say "Its okay.. "

Sometimes comforting someone doesnt require words or long talks.
Sometimes all it takes is you being there.

The dungeon was silent except for the sound of Jimin's crying. The mood had changed. It was no longer tense, it no longer had the aura of fury and anger.

It was just, sad..

Sad, from the loss of people they care about. Sad, from the loss of someone important. Sad, from the pain inflicted. Sad, from the loneliness. Sad, but safe. Sad, but comfortable. Sad, but quiet. Just.. sad.

○○○

This book is coming to an end soon ;(