Chapter 40

A/n: OMFG 2.1K READS thank you so much im crying again :") Im extremely sorry for being so inactive. Its only the 3rd day of school and I already want it to end. I should be asleep rn but I wanted to update for you all. Thanks for reading my shitty writing I will work harder on improving. Tysm!♡

Jimin pov.

I looked at Ji woo, fear shone in her eyes but her words were strong.

"Don't tell him." She whispered.

Another tear escaped my eye and I stammered.

"I.. I.."

'Don't'

I looked at the ground so I wouldn't change my mind, "No."

I herd the sound of the dagger being unsheathed. The sound of Ji woo moving around and whimpering was going to haunt me.

"No.. nononono please.. no, no, NO! "

I lifted my head only to see my father drive the dagger into her and push further inward and twist, making her scream and pled for him to stop. Her fists were clenched and silent tears flowed down her face.

She gasped as he ripped the sharp weapon away from her. She fell to the floor and blood from the wound bled out onto the floor. I yelled and struggled against the guards holding my arms. The others, and Yoongi could only watch. She tried sitting up but was slipping on her own blood.

She had tears streaming down her face but she smiled through the pain and reached out a hand her eyes clouding and I could see her strength fading away.

"I'll finally get to see you again.."

With her last breath of air she collasped to the blood soaked ground and her eyes shut with her last exhale.

Shes gone.

No..

You're weak.

No..

You can't protect anyone.

No..

You killed her.

"NO!!!"

"No..no.."

I could only stare at her limp, lifeless body laying on the ground. Blood continued to ooze onto the ground. The image of the dagger being driven into her ruthlessly and the sounds of her pleds and screams, I could still see and hear it.

Stop.. make it stop.

Tell them to shut up.

Make them stop.

Its hurting me.

I.. I can't take it.

I can't do this.

I don't want to hurt anyone anymore..

I suddenly felt a rush of energy and I broke out of the guards arms and ran in front of Yoongi, who was still bleeding and breathing heavily. His uneven breathing made me concerned.

"Take me instead."