Chapter 6

Quinn's point of view

I held the sleeping Isabella in my arms. It took about half an hour of bickering before she finally agreed to take a nap. She's been asleep for about an hour now. She whimpered and turned around and unconsciously cuddled into me. I shushed her and soothed her hair. Her eyes slowly opened and looked up at me. "Hey there." I whispered. "Is there a bathroom?" She asked. I nodded and pointed to a door on the other side of the room. She slipped off the bed and walked to it and closed the door.

Isabella's point of view

I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was a mess, there were bags under my eyes, and I looked even paler than I did in the be bathroom lighting than I did before. I quickly used the bathroom and washed my hands before I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bed where Quinn laid.

I tried smoothing down my hair but it didn't work. I just laid back down and cuddled into Quinn. "Do you want to nap more or do you want to stay up?" He asked. I truly still felt exhausted. "I think I'll nap more." I said and yawned. His arms wrapped around me as I slowly fell asleep again.

I was walking in the woods. Not knowing where I was going. "Quinn?" I called, my voice echoing. But no answer. "Frankie?" My voice echoed. "Val?" I called.

I saw a small light and I ran towards it. As it got closer, it grew bigger. I stopped when I was out of the woods and saw what the light was. It was a fire. About 8 feet tall and there was something in the middle of it.

I gasped and cried when I realized it was three bodies. Three people I wish to never see dead or dying. Val, Frankie, and Quinn, all in the middle, screaming as they burned. But I couldn't hear them screaming. I tried getting to them but my hand burned.

I fell to my knees and started crying more.

"Isabella!!" Quinn's voice called and pulled me into reality. I took a deep breath and my eyes popped open. "Shh. Shh. It's okay. I'm here." Quinn cooed and lightly rocked me. Tears poured out of my eyes and I started to shake. "Isabella. Honey. It was just a nightmare. Darling please." He cooed and rocked me more. I hid my face in his chest and cried. There was a knock on the door and someone came in. "Is everything okay in here?" A female voice came in.

Quinn mumbled a no. The door closed and footsteps sounded. "What happened?" I heard her ask. I couldn't stop crying to tell her. I was so afraid. Even if it was a nightmare. It seemed so real. "Isabella had a nightmare. She seems really scared by it." Quinn said as he rubbed my back.

I turned a bit to see who the female was and it was Ryan. "Hey there, sweetie." She said and gave me a sympathetic look. I sniffled. "I know. But honey, it was just a dream. Whatever it was, I promise you it wasn't real." She told me with a small smile. I calmed down a bit and looked up at Quinn. He kissed me on the bridge of my nose. "It's fine." He told me.

Eventually I stopped crying and sat up. "See? Everything's fine." Ryan told me and rubbed my arm. I hugged my knees. Everything was not fine. What if it could actually happen? What if I see my brother, best friend, and my mate all die? What will happen?

Quinn handed me a water and I took a drink of it. Ryan straightened. "Well, seeing she's calm now, I think I'll leave you two to it." She said, smiled again, and left. I chugged the water down. Quinn kissed my temples. "Want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head no. Talking about it wont help. It'll just send me back into a crying fit.

He nodded and hugged me. I looked around the room. It was such a small room. It was giving me claustrophobia. "I want to get out of this room." I told him and adjusted myself. He looked at me. "Okay. But I don't think going outside the room with my pajamas on or without a shower is a good idea." He told me. "I can take a quick shower." I said and walked back to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.