Chapter 11

Isabella's point of view

I sat on Ryan's bed, crying. "Oh honey." Ryan said sadly as she rubbed my back. "I wish Quinn wasn't a dumbass." She sighed. Quinn was one. A really big one. I shouldn't be crying over him and should just move on with my life. But I know I can't. He was my and my wolf's mate and he had hurt us.

"Come on. Let's go take a walk in the forest. It'll help." Ryan told me as she stood up and stretched her hand towards me. I really didn't want to go anywhere but I grabbed her hand anyways and we walked out of the house. Luckily we didn't run into Quinn as we got to the edge of the woods. "I just want to run and never return." I mumbled and stood behind a tree to strip. "What are you doing?" Ryan questioned. "I'd rather be wolf than to walk around normally." I said and changed. I let my wolf take over and allowed her to run wherever she wanted to.

Ryan was right behind us. She was an all white wolf. She was very beautiful.

We stopped at the lake where we had found Quinn. My wolf jumped into the water and doggy paddled around. Ryan did the same thing. After awhile we got and shook ourselves to get some of the water out of the fur.

There was a twig snap behind Ryan. We both looked and there stood a familiar grey wolf. My wolf howled and ran to him and licked his muzzle. He did the same and rubbed his muzzle against my wolfs. They seemed so happy together. I wish I could be happy with Quinn but I know I could never if he was going to be mean and violent towards me.

I changed back and looked up at Quinn's wolf. He nudged me with his muzzle and whimpered. "Sorry buddy. Not right now. I'm mad." I told him and stepped back. He changed back to reveal Quinn. "Isabella. I'm really sorry." He told me and tried grabbing my hand but I stepped back and shook my head. "You got to do a whole lot more than a sorry." I told him and looked away.

He touched my face and tried to kiss me. I pulled back from him. He huffed at me. He tried kissing me again and I pulled back from him again. He huffed again. I giggled. He tried again and I let him and he begged for entrance. But I didn't let him. "Ahem." Ryan called behind me. I broke the kiss and we saw her changing back into her clothes. Guess she grabbed them before we got here. "Don't worry." I told her and stepped away from Quinn. I was still angry with him for what happened. "I haven't forgiven you yet." I told him.

I changed back and ran back to where I stripped. At this moment, I just want to get clothes on. I changed, and put on my clothes. It was already getting dark and the air was getting colder. "Let's get you inside and get you something to eat." Ryan told me as she grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the pack house.

I didn't really feel hungry due to being nauseated but I didn't have the energy to fight or argue. Especially with Ryan.

Alec was already in the kitchen making something and he looked up to give us a smile. "Hey pretty ladies. Would you like some soup?" He asked as he grabbed two bowls and spooned what looked like chicken noodle into them. I shrugged as Ryan nodded and we both sat on the stools in front of the counter. He set the bowls in front of us. "Eat up." He told us.

I played with the soup but eventually ate a few bites. But my stomach churned so I pushed the bowl away and slipped off the stool. "Are you okay?" Alec asked. I just gave a small smile and a nod. I walked to Ryan's room and turned the lights on and saw a bouquet of flowers. I gave them a questioning look. I walked back to the kitchen. "It seems like Mr. Cook left you a present in your room." I told Ryan and giggled. Alec gave me a look. "I wasn't in her room all day." He told me. I bushed my eyebrows together. "What's in there?" Ryan asked as she finished the soup. "There's flowers on your bed. So I assumed Alec left them on there for you. Since we weren't in there for awhile." I said. They both shrugged. "I wasn't in there. While you guys were out with your walk, I went to the store."