november 7, 2012

C H A P T E R    F O U R
__________________________
song of the chapter
~Move Too Fast by Phora~
"Gave you all I had, made me feel like I ain't give enough
Said you'd never quit on me, but now you giving up
See, I would die for you, but you can't even live for us
So, now we pretend like we don't exist
But we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this
I know I move too fast"
__________________________

Justin's POV:
Alfredo and I stood in the cramped Victoria Secret Fashion Show dressing room while I continued to complain about Selena.

At this point, he was tired of hearing about it, and he knew no matter what he said, I wouldn't actually take his advice, so he just let me talk and tried to cheer me up for the most part. I kind of felt bad, I'd just been talking to hear myself talk for almost three days now.

"-I don't even know what's up with her, man. She's never done this before, just out of the fucking blue she calls me up and says it's all over, she didn't even let me talk, she just hung up, and after all the shirt I've done for her, she just decided to give up on us. You know what's funny is I promised her all the time that I would never leave her, but she left me first," I trailed off.

"God damn, chill out. You act like the fucking world is ending cause she's being pissy and shit. Stop worrying about it, two years isn't gonna be wasted that fast over whatever she's being weird about." Alfredo tried convincing me.

He continued, "And by the way, just for the record, she broke up with you, so if she's dropping you, then she'll have no problem when you're fucking some Victoria's Secret models tonight." He burst out into laughter, smacking the back of his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but glare at him. "Bro, I'm just saying, I'm tired of hearing about it. You gotta stop being sad over this shit. I like Selena and everything, but come on, she made it clear she don't fuck with you anymore." Wow, what great advice. "So get ready for this show and stop being a lame ass, okay?"

I knew how many hot girls were here, and I knew I could make Selena jealous if I wanted to, but I decided against it. Meanwhile, Fredo finished up his motivational speech with a short and simple line that stayed in my mind for the rest of the night. "Seriously, bro, live a little!"

I hoped no one could hear us talking from outside the dressing room, because I realized people had been standing outside the moment we heard them knock.

"Who is it?" I said quite loudly while looking at Alfredo with a confused face.

Distinct laughter came from outside the room. "The angels." A group of girls yelled back.

I put on my leather jacket that I was given to wear and held my Supra's in my hand as I opened the door.

A group of about 12 girls in pink silk robes were crowded around the door, staring at me.

"Justin!" They widened their eyes and mouths as we first made eye contact.

"Uh, hey," I mentally laughed as I looked each of the girls up and down.

They all silently screamed to each other which made me laugh.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"Oh my god," Some girls next to me squealed.

"Well, we were getting our makeup done, but then we heard you were here!" One beautiful girl standing rather close to me implied.