november 19, 2012

C H A P T E R    T E N
__________________________
song of the chapter
~Shameless by The Weeknd~
"You want me to fix you, but it's never enough
That's why you always call me, cause you're scared to be loved
But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you
I'll always be there for you, girl, I have no shame"
__________________________

Justin's POV:
I stared at myself in the mirror, trying my best to not cut myself as I shaved my mustache.

When I was just about finished, the buzz of my phone almost gave me a heart attack. "Ow, shit!" I blurted out, checking for blood on my top lip.

I groaned, answering the phone. "Hello?" I said, my voice clearly sounded annoyed considering I just sliced my face open because of this call.

"Justin," It was Selena. "Justin, I need you to come get me." She sounded so frantic that I assumed the worst. She's held at gunpoint.

"I'm getting this really bad pain in my side and it's been happening for like a week but it's getting worse and I need you to take me to the hospital because I don't want my mom to take me and she's just going to get mad and say how I'm not taking care of my-"

"Okay, okay. Shhh." I quieted her. "I'm coming just give me like 10 minutes. Is your mom home?"

"No, but I need you to come get me cause what if when I'm there and they drug test me or something? She can't come, she can't."

"I don't think they'll do that, but yeah, babe, I'm getting Hugo now." Hugo stays in the house during the days that I don't do anything. Sometimes I get lonely, so you know, I just pay him to take up extra space.

"Just take the Ferrari." She moaned in pain.

"No, it's going to be obvious when we go to the hospital," I said while waking up Hugo who was sleeping on the couch.

"I don't care," She contradicted.

"Me and Hugo are getting in the car. Everything's gonna be fine, it's alright." I told Hugo we have to pick up Selena cause she needs to go to the hospital and he jumped right up. That is why I pay him to lay around my house and eat my food.

"Hurry, please." She pleaded.

"We're coming. Just, just breathe, okay? It's fine." I tossed Hugo the keys as we entered the garage and slid right into the van.

Heavy breathing came from the other side of the line. She whimpered as if she was going into labor or something. "Hey, calm down. It's only making it worse. Think about puppies or something, I don't know." I tried to help, but there's not a lot you can do when you're not actually there.

"I just need you here. I'm really scared this time, it's just been getting worse. Like that night that you slept over, that's why I woke up and it hurts so bad now I can't do it. And I felt sick last night, and, I'm scared, how far away are you?" You could hear her pain in her voice. Every other sentence was half whimpered.

"I'm coming. Just hold it out... like 8 more minutes."

I stayed on the phone with her until we got there.

"I'm here. Do you want me to come in?" I asked her.

"No, I can make it out." She sighed.