january 29, 2013

C H A P T E R      E I G H T E E N
__________________________
song of the chapter
~Midnight Bottle by Colbie Caillat~
"I've got a midnight bottle, gonna drink it down
A one way ticket takes me to the times we had before
When everything felt so right
If only for tonight
A midnight bottle gonna ease my pain
From all these feelings driving me insane
I think of you and everything's all right,
if only for tonight"
__________________________

justin's point of view:

"Zeroooo!" They all yelled from outside the bathroom.

"No, did you hear that?" With the back of my head against the wall, I could clearly hear Usher. "Was it him?" His footsteps became more prevalent to me as he came closer.

By now, I had slid to the ground with my face in the palms of my hands.

"Yo, you good?" He pounded his fist against the door. "Album just dropped, come out, we boutta crack open a bottle,"

selena's point of view:

I stared at his text as I met the bottle with my lips.

January 28 | 11:49 pm

justin: U and me?

I wanted to reply, but I wasn't sure if that would go against everything I had just fought with him about, and by now, it had been 10 minutes since I read it, so it would be weird to respond now anyway.

It's hard sometimes because I am constantly reminded of him, and I still love and care about him, I'm just conflicted and I have too much going on right now to be losing sleep over him not being home. Although it's controversial considering every time we fight, I end up crying myself to sleep anyway.

We're no good for each other rather than the fact that we distract each other from the bigger issues we have going on. As he was once a coping method to me, now he just adds more stress.

One of the worst things is not being able to see or be with the one you love most, and that's what I've been dealing with ever since the tour started up.

Justin's all I've ever had, yet I'm not sure if this what I want anymore. Between our schedules and our fights, I don't have the time or energy to deal with it.

Still, it breaks my heart to remember the little moments that made me so happy at one point in time.

*flashback*

Justin sat about three feet away from me, beside Avalanna.

The light coming in through the hospital windows was actually very beautiful, and the whole room was lit up in a bright shine.

A pack of cards was sprawled out on the table between both of them, along with a few other games, yet Justin and Avalanna were just talking.

She scooted as close to Justin as she could be while still holding onto the arm of the chair. "Justin, do you like being famous?"

He admired her for a second before answering. "Sometimes I do," He smiled, tilting his head. "I get to meet little girls like you,"