january 5, 2013

C H A P T E R    F O U R T E E N
__________________________
song of the chapter
~Sparks Will Fly by J. Cole~
"It may seem like our fire
Has been a little burnt out, we're tired
We only need to stay close, in time
...
Feels as though our world's crashing down
We can't forget to breathe through this now
We live through the ups and the downs
It'll get better"
__________________________

Justin's POV:
"Hey babe," I spoke into the phone while grabbing for a hot cheeto.

"How was the show tonight?" She asked.

"It was alright. I only have twelve more shows this month, so I guess that's good."

I hated talking on the phone. I hated only hearing her voice, and I hated that I could do nothing about it. I wanted to badly so feel her, and to touch and see. Instead, I was stuck listening to a high pitched version of her through a little microphone.

"I remember when you actually liked performing." A little laugh came through the phone which made me smile.

"Yeah, it's whatever, you know. I'm so used to it just being everyday, it's not special anymore. Kinda sad to be honest."

She sighed. "I miss you."

"You know I'm in Texas, right?" I had never forgotten that she was from Texas, and I never could; she talks about it all the time.

"Yeah, but I'm in L.A." Her voice sounded a little disappointed, but she didn't know my plan yet.

"I'll get you a flight, I'm here for another day and then uh, you can come 'see your family'." I said sarcastically.

"Jay, you know we're not supposed to be seen together." I hate when she says shit like this. I just offered to fly her out here, it's like she doesn't want to see me.

"No one has to see."

"You know they will. Besides that, you need to stop renting jets. It's like 30,000 to go from L.A. to New York." She was so stubborn.

"Well good thing you're not going to New York." I guess I'm pretty stubborn too.

She groaned, "Jayyy," My favorite nickname, considering that's the one she moans.

"I wanna see you." I said as I licked hot cheeto dust off my finger.

"I do too, but we're not together remember?" Both of our managers had decided that one.

"Nah fuck that," My eyes narrowed just thinking about how everyone likes to butt into our relationship at every possible opportunity.

"No one wants us together anyways," Selena quietly stated.

"Why does that matter?" What annoys me about her is that she lets everyone intervene all the time. She doesn't do or even say anything about it.

"It just does, Jay, okay?" She's always cares about what everyone thinks more than anything else.

"I don't know why." People can think whatever the fuck they want I don't care anymore. New year new me, am I right?