Chapter 5: Officially Yours ❤❤

After Pac & Vanessa's love session, they cuddled on the patio couch. They held hands & laid close together silently enjoying the midnight breeze.
"I don't wanna leave" Vanessa said. "I don't want this moment to end."
"We'll have plenty of moments like this baby" Pac reassured her. He took his hand & lift her chin so that their eyes would meet. He looked her straight in the eye and said " I'm not gonna let you down. Please believe me. Can you trust me on that?"
"Yeah I trust you"
"Good cause I trust you too"
He leaned in and tongued kissed her passionately.

Pac and Vanessa shared a beautiful night together but sadly they had to get back home before their parents grew worried. Pac walked Vanessa home.
"I had a great time with you tonight & I can't wait for our date this Friday!" Vanessa said giving him a peck on the lips. She put her arms around his neck.
"Yeah I'm ready for Friday too" Pac placed his hand on her cheek & rubbed his thumb over her lips.
They shared another long passionate kiss.
After slowly & reluctantly breaking away from eachother, Vanessa said "Well it's kinda late would you like to sneak in & lay with me until the morning?
Pac laughed. " You trying to get a nigga in trouble huh" " But nah I'll be fine. I'm used to walking late at night don't nothing faze me!"
Vanessa chuckled "Ok well I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yeah good night Vanessa"
"Goodnight Pac"

Vanessa made her way into the house quietly by slowly unlocking and closing the door. No one was up thankfully. She quietly tiptoed into her room.
Vanessa gently closed her bedroom door and sigh with relief that she didn't get caught sneaking out.
Vanessa then put on her nightgown and drifted off to sleep.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The next day Vanessa walked into school with all smiles and no worries! She couldn't get over how great of a time she had with 2pac last night. Today is Friday & she couldn't wait to go out on her first date with him.

 Today is Friday & she couldn't wait to go out on her first date with him

"You been glowing ever since this morning!" Mariah said.
Now that Mariah has a car. Her & Vanessa ride to school together.
"Girl I had an amazing time with Pac last night!"
"OMG what happened?"
Vanessa whispered everything to Mariah as they made it to her locker.
"Wow Pac is really crazy about you!"
"You think so?"

"Wow Pac is really crazy about you!""You think so?"